“Nice lunch spot”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The best time I feel to come here is for lunch instead of dinner. My personal preference. The prices are much better and the portions are definitely adequate. I ordered the Thai lunch box, chicken pad Thai , 2 dumplings and a California roll, which comes with a soup or salad. My friend got the sashimi lunch which was 9 pieces of sashimi and a spicy tuna roll, which also includes a soup or salad. Everything is fresh and tasty. Have always had a good meal here.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I love the inside of this place. Acoustics is very loud. Service is very good. Place is ot huge but not tiny. I ordered soup, it was lukewarm at best. My son loved his Thai dish (yellow curry). I asked not to get any water I got water. I asked for the water to be taken away and I was looked at like I had 3 heads. I also had no napkin or utensils when I sat down although my son did have his. Table of two, setup for one.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Ziree about every other week for years, and not once has it disappointed. As someone who frequents, I have been able to try a wide range of the menu, and everything is authentic and delicious. The service is amazing; the friendliest owners you'll ever encounter.

If you're looking for recommendations, my favorites include the tsunami roll, (beef) pad-see ew, and for dessert the Thai donuts.

If you're in the area and are looking for something authentic, this is definitely the place to try!

1  Thank mcz914
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Hands down most authentic Thai food you will find in South Florida. The staff are all Thai and the food is so delicious and fresh.

If you want spicy tell them you want the real Thai spice, but if you never had it before make sure you have a nice glass of water next to you. The Ziree roll and the soft shell crab are my go to dish every time.

Can't go wrong here. Definitely call ahead and make a reservation if you can because the place is always is always packed.

Do not miss out!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We tried this place after we read some reviews to prove that it's true. Our residence is about 20 min away from the place but we deliberately drive there to eat usual dinner or celebrate special occasions such as birthdays with our family and friends ( made up of different cultures ) . Everyone we tagged along with us when we go enjoyed the food and the set up.
The restaurant is not very big but cozy for small group gatherings. The staff are friendly and attentive. They remember the returning patrons maybe not by name but recognize the faces.
The service is quick. The food is prepared well, nicely presented, and of course taste very good!
Price is just right . The decor is simple but set up has variations. The location is away from the busy
downtown traffic although it's in the main road. There are nice choices in the entrees and deserts.
We love the place that driving there is worth it as we enjoy the food. We recently traveled to Orlando and ate in a Thai restaurant rated high in the area but we were disappointed that it did not measure up to Ziree standard. They set the bar for what we consider our best Thai restaurant ! We will continue to patronize this place as every time we go ,we walk out feeling satisfied.We know what good food is !