“Another good review ”

Garcia's Mexican Grill
Ranked #38 of 194 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We always use TripAdvisor when in a new area. Decided today is Mexican Day. Spot on. I had the super burrito and the flavor was excellent. Husband had the chicken fajita and lived the flavor also. Friendly staff and attentive.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The service was fast. The food fantastic. The waiter was so friendly and knew the menu when we had questions. The large margaritas are a must! I loved the Fatia Burrito.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love a Good Thunderstorm. And while driving around we Found Garcia's . Awesome food, price, atmosphere. They have real authentic food and clean and fast. I recommend their Sangria! We will be back. Do you think Tomorrow is to soon, lol

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We gathered as friends and families for a delicious dinner to celebrate a friends birthday and what a surprise we encountered. The food and service were off the charts amazing!
The ambiance was quaint and very authentic as well. Loved the meal, drinks, chips and salsa.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

My son and I went for a late lunch/early dinner. We both enjoyed our meals- top notch! I have to say it was one of the best shrimp quesadillas I have had in a long time. My son had a beef burrito that must have been good- he ate every bit. Desert was excellent- the flan was creamy and flavorful and the fried cheesecake was unbelievable. Oh- and the guava margarita--wow!
The atmosphere took us back to our summers in Mexico-colorful, friendly, upbeat. We will be definitely going back.

Been to Garcia's Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!