“My Mom's Favorite Chicken ”
Review of Hampton's Drive-In - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hampton's Drive-In
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

When you walk into this restaurant it doesn't look like much from the inside but they sure do deliver a moist and excellent tasting chicken. When I took my first bite there was steam coming off of it. The skin is different tasting compared to the chicken restaurant chains and taste wise it's right up there with KFC and Popeyes. The sides were ok as I tried the mac and cheese and green beans. The mac and cheese didn't blow me away and the green beans tasted like it came from a del Monte can. Back to the decor it is kind of old and tired. The walls are wood paneled and they have advertisements on the tables. They do have about 6 large size TV's on the walls which is nice. For service our waitress couldn't have been any nicer. She was very accommodating to my Dad's gluten allergy and even remembered my Mom and my brother coming in there all the time in years past. We spoke around 10 minutes about my Mom and how nice she was and how she liked her chicken "fresh". So definitely a place worth going to for the outstanding chicken and service.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

For food, the chicken is really good. Their wings are exactly like I use to get back in PA, The atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired. It is very dirty, outdated and would definitely make you think twice about eating there. An update would do this place wonders.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

chicken was the best around. Had some service issues but otherwise things where good. Country cooking all the way!!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

The family has always turned to Hamptons for fried chicken. Many meals have been eaten in and many have been taken home as well. Service is always friendly and orders are made correctly.

Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

Wings were tough. Could not order all flats cut of some rule. Sat nite around 7 place was empty. Won't go bac