“Huge sandwiches, excellent taste.”
Review of Manzano's

Manzano's
Ranked #16 of 198 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great food and service but does get very busy at lunch time, there are not many seats and the parking is difficult but it is well worth it to find a parking spot and wait for seating if necessary. This will be the best sandwich you have ever had.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is a must stop in Deland if you like a great sub. The bread is awesome, New York style, crispy crust. I had a pastraumi sandwich which was fabulous.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Been there three times. Great sandwiches, fully loaded, each time! I had the Monte Cristo. Great corner location with outdoor seating.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have only been here twice and I have been blown away by the food both times! Amazing!!!! I only wish their hours of operation were more flexible. When I am able to go, they are always closed. :(

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2017

This is the closest to a good New York sub anywhwere in DeLand. Great rolls start it out. Healthy portions. I can't eat a whole one.....but I try anyway ;-)

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Manzano's? Share your experiences!