“New York style subs.”

Manzano's
Ranked #18 of 193 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is a must stop in Deland if you like a great sub. The bread is awesome, New York style, crispy crust. I had a pastraumi sandwich which was fabulous.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Been there three times. Great sandwiches, fully loaded, each time! I had the Monte Cristo. Great corner location with outdoor seating.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have only been here twice and I have been blown away by the food both times! Amazing!!!! I only wish their hours of operation were more flexible. When I am able to go, they are always closed. :(

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This is the closest to a good New York sub anywhwere in DeLand. Great rolls start it out. Healthy portions. I can't eat a whole one.....but I try anyway ;-)

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I love Manzanos! They have wonderful crusty bread and very fresh ingredients. My favorites are the NSB and Vitavitavegamin.

Been to Manzano's? Share your experiences!