“Great sandwiches!”

Manzano's
Ranked #17 of 193 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Been there three times. Great sandwiches, fully loaded, each time! I had the Monte Cristo. Great corner location with outdoor seating.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have only been here twice and I have been blown away by the food both times! Amazing!!!! I only wish their hours of operation were more flexible. When I am able to go, they are always closed. :(

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This is the closest to a good New York sub anywhwere in DeLand. Great rolls start it out. Healthy portions. I can't eat a whole one.....but I try anyway ;-)

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I love Manzanos! They have wonderful crusty bread and very fresh ingredients. My favorites are the NSB and Vitavitavegamin.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

One of our stops now when we visit Deland. The sandwiches are big and outstanding. Reasonable prices.

Been to Manzano's? Share your experiences!