“Great for walking around Downtown DeLand ”
Review of Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in DeLand
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

After eating some lunch nearby, I haven't walked Downtown DeLand in awhile and I thought why not eat some ice cream while I window shop. I stopped in here and looked over their ice cream offerings. They have about 12-14 different types. If you're not sure what to get they will give you a tiny spoon sample to help you decide. I chose something seasonal: candy cane cheesecake. It was excellent with small bits of cheesecake and some candy cane drizzle. Prices were excellent too as a fairly big waffle cone( I ordered a small) only costs $3.50. That ice cream hit the spot as I was walking Downtown DeLand.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I love stopping in for a waffle cone as special treat. The staff is amazing and accommodating. I really really really like the salted caramel ice cream - they don't have it right now, so I got the salted chocolate toffee which was good and also the banana biscotti. Priced right for the area...a double scoop on a waffle cone for about $5 - can't beat that.

Stop in and try their other fall flavors, which included a pumpkin.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I rarely get treats when I am out by myself but their sign caught my eye. Black Mission Fig, Creme Brulé, Dark Chocolate Raspberry! I believe they have 10-12 homemade flavors. I got Creme Brulé and the super chocolate flavor in a cone. Both were so good. The cone was nice and crisp, the ice cream was rich and delicious, and didn't have that weird, super sweet aftertaste that you get with commercial ice creams. The shop was neat and clean. The server was very nice and welcoming.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great place, lots of fun favors of ice cream. Try some of their original favors. A must see when in Deland.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

If you like rich, creamy, usually and yummy ice cream then this is the place for you. I promise you that you will have a tough time deciding which scoop of ice cream to get. So get more than one and who cares about the calories! Definitely our favorite place for ice cream and Sweet Treats in Highlands, NC has nothing on this place. Next to Bellini's a favorite deli, since the early 1980's. Grad your ice cream and walk through downtown and window shop on Woodland Blvd. Doesn't get any better than this!

Been to Sweet Spot? Share your experiences!