“Worth every calorie1”
Review of Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in DeLand
Reviewed 16 June 2016

If you like rich, creamy, usually and yummy ice cream then this is the place for you. I promise you that you will have a tough time deciding which scoop of ice cream to get. So get more than one and who cares about the calories! Definitely our favorite place for ice cream and Sweet Treats in Highlands, NC has nothing on this place. Next to Bellini's a favorite deli, since the early 1980's. Grad your ice cream and walk through downtown and window shop on Woodland Blvd. Doesn't get any better than this!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I live local and this is my guilty pleasure. No one visits me without getting taken to Sweet Spot. Don't miss the hot fudge either.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Very good homemade ice cream and nice service. We had the chocolate mint, cookie dough, and LEMON RASPBERRY (wow!)

We missed out the first night in town because of a late dinner. They close at 10 so get there before!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

We stopped after Lunch for a scoop of Vanilla (me) and Salted Caramel Chocolate (my spouse) Outstanding, and clean we sat outside to enjoy the day. Before finishing our downtown stroll

Reviewed 21 November 2015

We LOVE Sweet Spot! The owners are always smiling and welcoming of each customer and always creative with amazing flavors. The small town feel is evident in Sweet Spot, as the family owned ice cream shop LOVES to see families coming back again and again to try Melissa's newest creations! When you stop in, be sure and ask if there's any Maple Bacon....YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED, but know that EVERY flavor is amazing! Dine downtown, but save dessert for Sweet Spot!

Been to Sweet Spot? Share your experiences!