“Got donuts for the grandkids visit”

Dandee Donut Factory
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Deerfield Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Dandee Donut Factory serves fresh baked donut all day Breakfast and lunch made to order open dailly at 5AM
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

They have the best donuts
They are huge and can get some many different kinds so everyone can get what they want.
The down size is they are not cheap.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Picked up a dozen donuts for family and friends visiting. We Just moved here from Los Angeles and it's one of our new favorites. Cant wait to go back and have breakfast at the diner counter. Super cute

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I must’ve driven past Dandee Donuts hundreds of times. I was finally motivated to stop by the good reviews I have read about it. The good reviews were not wrong. This place has great donuts and other excellent baked goods. Breakfast or brunch is the way to go. You can get two extra large eggs, a side dish like grits and a donut all for a little over five dollars.

I went there on a Sunday morning and it was busy. Parking is a little bit of a challenge but people park in a nearby strip shopping center if the lot is full.

I know donuts are not the healthiest of choices that you have but it is worth treating yourself.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I feel that they are great value for money large, fresh and a huge selection. I buy a box and we all fight over the last one.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

These donuts are always fresh and delicious no matter what time you go there and the staff is always friendly