“Stay away”

China Moon
Ranked #157 of 244 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I tried to be understanding. My first order was fine nothing special. I thought I will give them a 2nd chance. We ordered pan fried dumplings only to get them with a burnt flavor. I went to my main dish to find that there were onions in my order. I said please no onions I'm allergic. Also the vegetables were freezer burnt. I called the location to let them know what happened but they refused to come out with a replacement order. I was offered a credit though. Today when I tried to use my credit I was hassled and told he was doing me a favor. I questioned what he meant. I was offered the small size of my original order and refused to replace my other dish. I will not give this location my time or money again. There are many Chinese restaurants near by. As a business owner I would think every loyal customer is valuable. Guess this owner is independently wealthy to not need quality food and a large customer base

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My standard Chinese order is a Vegetable Moo Shu, so I thought nothing of ordering from this restaurant. When we got home, we discovered there was no rice with my order! Checked the menu and despite the $9.25 price tag (for vegetables!), this restaurant decided that white rice would not be included. This is strange because there are multiple other restaurants that offer rice with a lower price tag for the entire meal. Went back to order the pint of rice as a side order, so the meal is over $11. The pancakes were also thin and brittle, falling apart as I ate them and the vegetables provided were just okay. Meanwhile, my boyfriend had a dinner combo meal that came with practically everything for a $9 something price. Fried rice, soup, AND a fricken egg roll. I mean, how much does white rice cost to include with Moo Shu orders?!

Visited for a second time because the bf wanted Chinese and I tried the Hot & Sour soup. The broth was a little on the thick side and there was more of it than anything else. There were only a couple pieces of mushroom and tofu bits. The Broccoli with garlic sauce was good: crisp and fresh (and yes, tiny cute little side container of rice was provided with it).

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

If you are in a hurry. This place is fine. Do not go in expecting gourmet. Service is ok, food is mediocre, tried this place a few times and it all lacks flavor

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

We ordered in. The sweet and sour chicken was tasty and tender; the chicken fried rice was hot, fresh and delicious; the beef chow main was succulent. The portions were large, and the price as reasonable. It will be our 'go to' Chinese food place. Thanks China Moon.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

First of all the hours and menu/prices on here are all wrong - look up the menu on a different website. I told the woman working there and they didn't even know they had a tripadvisor lol. The food was good though, fast and hot. Good wonton egg drop soup and chicken with veggies. Free crab Rangoon with $25 purchase. As good as any chinese take out !