“Ok for beer”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice enough place and they have cold beer but the food seem to be just OK and wasn’t very much of it. Good place to hang but not sure about anything else.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Great tacos for Happy Hour and the service was amazing. I just spent $7 since I just wanted to grab quick bite, and our server treated me and my husband like royalty. On top of that, once we paid, we waited a little bit before we left and someone else came to our table to see if we needed something. Highly recommended! Good portions, price and service!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Nice bar atmosphere but food was just eatable. My husband and I ordered the chimichanga and a taco salad. Very average not worth the price. You could get same food at fast food places. Pick somewhere else.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We ate here for dinner and it was good. Reminder it is beer & wine only if you want alcohol. Average price for beer. I did not give it 5 stars since the fish in my tacos could have had more in it. Ithe than that, the place was good.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Kind of a dive bar, but those places always have the best food and drink; right?!?! Well Jakes does - hit the Tuesday taco special and my boys took advantage of that! The sangria is really good! dont go there looking for extravagent drinks tho. it's simple - beer or a small wine selection.