I followed other reviewers comments about the cleanliness of this hotel and booked it. I was not disappointed! Super clean, which is the top priority for me when staying at a hotel. The rooms are tiled, rather than carpeted - great for allergies. Beds & pillows were very comfy. May sound weird, but the duvet was not the typical noisy down comforter. I find some hotels the duvet crinkles so loud it wakes me all night! Shower was nice and large, with a rain shower head and glass doors (no sharing the bathroom to get ready unless you don't mind the other person seeing shower). The balconies are not really usable, so don't think you are going to be able to sit on one, they are only about a foot deep.
The location is wonderful for beach access. As others have stated, there are enough restaurants within walking distance. We rented a car and both walked close by some nights and left the area others. The Patio Bar & Grill right next to the lobby was very convenient. Food was average and service was hit or miss. Might be the time of year, but I found the area to really quiet down after 10:00. We were only there for a couple days, so we did not do anything but beach it. You can rent beach chairs/umbrella for $42/day or $35 for two or more days. Pricey but worth it, you're on vacation! Just take an open seat and the attendants will find you. They also take credit cards. Self park was easy and $12/day (valet $18). There are mini-fridges so we stopped at Publix for breakfast foods.
The pool area was adequate, but not large or luxurious. You could not access the pool area from the beach either (I thought this was a little strange to have to walk through the hotel, but maybe its a control mechanism). If you don't like the beach and prefer a pool, you might be disappointed. However, if you are in this area, I hope you are looking for a good beach! Clean beach, nice walking about 1 mile along-side the beach and generally an older crowd. Not rowdy, but not boring either. This area is not like Ft. Lauderdale though. Which is just what we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning new Oceanfront resort with incredible views, beach access and Ocean-side dining. Just 33 footsteps from the pristine Deerfield Beach. This 8-story hotel is conveniently located 5 minutes from Boca Raton, 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale, 40 minutes from Palm Beach and 1 hour from Miami. Within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and nightlife, the resort features include: Oceanfront guestrooms and Deluxe Suites with awe-inspiring views of the Atlantic, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi with Ocean views, fitness center, on-site bar and grill, banquet facilities, complimentary WIFI and wired Internet. Unbeatable hospitality makes this a perfect romantic, family or social event destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Howard Johnson Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Howard Johnson
- Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort Florida