“Ohh La La!!”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Crepes: breakfast, savory, dessert Salads Gourmet coffees
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Stopped in for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised! The owner is actually from France! We were greeted and seated at a table by the window. Once I knew the owner was french I knew the crepes had to be authentic and they were! We each ordered a breakfast crepe and then of course a dessert one to split! I had the Eggs Florentine and my husband had the Crepes Cafe - both DELICIOUS! For dessert- cause who doesn't have dessert at breakfast- we split a Black and White - Nutella with bananas.
Such a great surprise after a lot of walking around trying to find a place to eat!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Had the sweet crepes not savory. The food was delicious but had someone throwing garbage overhead.
Need to work on controlling thatl

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Man! Loved this place for breakfast. I only have one regret and it is that I did not have enough space for Dessert!

I had a chicken breakfast crepe and the chicken was so well seasoned! Loved it. Would go back next time I am in the area.

1  Thank JuniorPena
Reviewed 27 June 2015

My youngest child is a crepe fiend! When we went to Paris in 2008 he had to get one at every corner vendor AND I bought him a small crepe maker for his birthday that year. Needless to say he ate here 3 times & even walked from the resort several blocks to go one day by himself (he's 13, don't judge)!

As we were driving out of town to return home, he asked to stop one last time :). There was limited parking, so he just hopped out while we circled. After an unusually long time to get a crepe to go (?) I found a spot to park & went in. There he is....sitting at the counter enjoying his "Sweet Duo" bananas, strawberries, chocolate & nutella........ like he's the King of the World! I have a 5 hour drive!

Awesome options for breakfast and lunch as well! Great service. Accommodating staff & a must do when in the area! Still dreaming of the Lemon/Sugar!!

1  Thank reenafla
Reviewed 18 June 2015

I always love Crepes - this did not disappoint! Great selection of both savory and sweet crepes - delish!

1  Thank bk9930