See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in a one bedroom unit with kitchen and large flat screen TV. Resort is on A1A and 1 short block to beach. Very friendly and accommodating owner. Nice walk along beach to restaurants, stores, and fishing pier.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Very nice ( just renovated ) room, nice clean pool, ( nothing to do with the formerly Crystal Cay Motel ) 3 minutes walk to the beach, plenty of good restaurants and all the fast food, plus a major grocery store, all inside a 5 minutes drive with the car. I will be back for shure.
Jean Deschamps ,

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 7 March 2016

This lovely apartment complex has an assortment of large rooms with big bedrooms, flat screen TVs, newly renovated kitchens and great closets. The sofas were dirty and worn. The maid was supposed to come 2X a week but the service was erratic. The place needs cleaning and some real TLC.

Stayed: February 2016
4  Thank BrooklynBubbe
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Much more than I expected for the price. They definitely remodeled the inside of the rooms recently because the furniture seems fairly new. Didn't seem to have a problem with the cleanliness it seemed pretty clean to me. Definitely going to stay here my next winter break.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Only a block from the beach, although not the popular part of the beach. A basic room with kitchenette, with minimal cutlery, 4 pots and adequate glasses and dishes. Room smelled slightly of smoke and nothing seemed very clean. The bottoms of my socks were black after a few hours. Towels often had stains (rust? blood?). I needed to ask for additional towels each time. You would think she'd see 2 of each (bath, hand, washcloth) and replace accordingly, but you would be wrong. The handyman or manager, or whatever he was, was an obnoxious man. Many people seemed to be living there, rather than vacationing, as we were. Spend extra money and go somewhere else!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynne M
J B, General Manager at 925 Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

We apologize. We have totally revamped our Housekeeping Department. Every linen and towel in the entire hotel were replaced and a new housekeeper hired.