See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Cockroaches inside the bedroom. Dirty and noisy. Cigarettes butts everywhere. The hallways stunk. I asked for another bedroom and they moved us to another one without cockroaches but smelling like it just had been bug sprayed so the night was awfull!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysInn S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank You for the comment on our hotel and service. We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I like this hotel very much. Clean rooms, comfy beds microwave, coffee pot and fridge in the room. Hotel staff so friendly and very helpful. Maurice was awesome! Would definitely come back again and again. Thank you guys for everything.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
DaysInn S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank You For your time to do a review on our hotel and service. Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Rooms are dusty and dirty, beds are horrible to sleep on. Was told there was a pool and there wasn’t. The property is under construction. At check out I was owed money back that they took off my card upon looking at my receipt it said my refund was in was in cash. I went back in to have that fixed and was told my credit card was on file and it would go back to my card. I have yet to receive it and have made multiple calls to them and every time I’m told the manager isn’t there and will call me back and never dose!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysInn S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience that may have occur during your stay. Construction is front off our property is not part off days inn but our pool is located between the two wing off the hotel building and its been open 9 am to 9 pm. With credit card credit back on it take 3 to 5 business days to go back on. Once again thank you for your time to do a review for the hotel and service.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The room appeared old and did not match the photos on the web page. There were several dead bugs which we left for housekeeping to clean. They were never cleaned up. The floors were obviously never swept. Only two thin towels were provided for showering and two hand Towels. Dissappointed in the quality of this “by Wyndom” hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
DaysInn S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

We would to thank you for taking your time do a review for our hotel to let us know how we are doing on our service and hotel. We did talk to housekeeping department about cleaning the room and conditions that will improve right away.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

It was a nice experience but people were hanging out late at night blocking the walkways also it was 4 people in the room but they only gave us 2 towels..breakfasts was serve from 6-9 we get there at 7 and there was no food but coffee and bread. Also the room phone was out of order

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that may occur during your stay. Thank you for the time to do a review on our hotel to let us know how we are doing on the service. We have talk to our housekeeping for better service and cleaning the rooms. It should improve right away.