All reviews wing house room was clean patio doors international speedway yogurt the breakfast area free breakfast an older hotel would stay again pets winghouse daytona
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were traveling with my husband for his job. I wasn't expecting much when we pulled in. The hotel is older and not as flashy as some of the newer hotels, and right off the interstate. The staff that helped us check in were super friendly and helpful. We had a room to the back of the property and it was nice and quiet. No highway noise at all. The interior is a little dated and worn, but very clean. Beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Loved the pool area and landscaping. Spent a quiet afternoon in the pool and no road noise. Breakfast was good and had a few different options. Lots to do and see close to the hotel. Our family all agreed that we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Lq8032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you Carri F for an outstanding review. We appreciate your comments and will be sure to share them with the team!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This is the worst dirty hotel I have ever stayed in my entire life with the worst service ever.

Let me tell my story:

Arrived on Sunday late after, there were hairs on the bed and in the bathroom plus sand from the beach. After 15 hours flight, you can imagine I just wanted to sleep hoping it will be cleaned the next day.

Monday, No way Jose, when I returned late at night, cockroaches (one small in the drawers and two medium on the floor) taking a tour of the room.

I Called reception, they said someone will come, after 30 Minutes, I decided to go there and asked for a new room. Ok, the new room was even worst. It had dead bugs all over, rats excrement, the window rails have never been vacuumed ever as it had a lot of dirt and dead bugs.

So, got another room around 1:30am which was ok, not clean but ok. Because I went to be so late, I slept until around 1pm Tuesday and went out.

Guess what? When I returned around 5pm my room was not cleaned because when the housekeeping went to clean my room it had the do not disturb sign so they did not care to knock neither come back later. I went to the reception and she said they all left, asked for the manager and he left too. I asked to call someone with the proper authority to solve my problem and she said no. I told her that the bed had mites and caused an allergy and there are dead bugs behind the bed and she said I Can do nothing today as everyone left. I told her that is so SAD and she had the nerve to ask me WHY

What kind of service is that. I ASKED FOR A REFUND and she said NO. O GABE THREE OPPORTUNITIES TONFIX THE SERVICE. THAT HOTEL WILL GO BANKRUPTCY SOONER THAN LATER IF THEY DO NOT FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER.

DEFINITELY I WILL NEVER USE LA QUINTA HOTEL CHAIN EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Lq8032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Ruben_Rosa, I am so very sorry to see you did not enjoy your experience with us. This is not the type of feedback we enjoy hearing from our guest. The team and I try so very hard to ensure we can accommodate our guest to their complete satisfaction and I apologize we fell short.

Pest control is very important to us and we use a reputable and licensed company that services our hotel on a weekly basis. We have been very satisfied with their services and do not experience many concerns. I have researched your room records and ensure they will inspect each guest room you encountered.

You expressed your guest room was not serviced, unfortunately, we were unaware you preferred service do to the do not disturb sign on your room door. The hotel staff will not touch a room door that is occupied with this signage and the department typically leaves before 5:00pm for the day. We would be happy to get any supplies you needed for the evening until the following day when the department returns.

Again, my sincerely apologies. I do wish we would have had the opportunity to speak at some point prior to your departure as we have a manager available 7 days a week. We have many renovation plans coming to the property and I sincerely hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

It was what you would have expected of a La Quinta. My boyfriend and I stopped here for the night on our drive down to Key West. The room was average, but the patio was very dirty and the glass door didn't even lock, thank goodness we we're on the second level. The staff was very friendly and their breakfast was good. It was exactly what we needed for the price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lq8032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for your review, Kasey! We appreciate you taking time to leave us your comments, we have news to share! The hotel will be renovating in the near future and we hope to see you during your travels again!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week while visiting family. The room was clean and quiet for the most part. Conveniently located near several restaurants, Volusia Mall, and the Speedway. Front desk and hotel staff were courteous. Pool was warm and clean and pool towels were provided.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DaleandCindy1
Lq8032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you DaleandCindy1, we are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments will be shared with the team and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My husband daughter and I were supposed to stay at this hotel for our daughters birthday. We paid for our room with no problem, online. We called to confirm some questions we had and they never mentioned anything about additional fees and neither did online. We get off the beach after opening presents and head to the beach around 3/4. We got there at 3:30/4. They tried to tell us we need to pay additional fees that we were not aware of, hence the reason that we booked here. Every other LaQuinta we’ve stayed at had no fee which is what we’ve always loved about LaQuinta hotels !! They were very rude and we have NO MONEY for another hotel and a 2 year old daughter with no where to go and we were basically told it’s not their problem !! They were beyond rude and not helpful at all in any way possible. Worst experiences I’ve ever had at any hotel and I’ve been to a lot of hotels with a lot of issues !! I hope Ms. Edna gets fired or learns to fix her attitude !!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank amaraWhipple
Lq8032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

amaraWhipple- I sincerely apologize you did not enjoy your experience with us. It is true, typically you do not need a deposit when paying the hotel directly. Though all websites while booking state "reservations are subject to additional fees" the deposit required is a refundable deposit and not an additional charge. I do sympathize that you were not expecting to pay a deposit upon arrival. Your comments will be brought to the attention of the front desk team. Although the front desk was following the policy of the hotel, we do want to handle situations with care.

Again, my sincere apologies and I hope we will have the another opportunity in the future to better serve you.