“South Course Only”

Daytona Beach Golf Club
Reviewed 9 January 2016

There are 2 - 18 hole courses here. North & South. On the day we were there, the starter said the south course was in better shape. It turned out to be decent. It was nice this was the warmest day we were there.

South course was very straight and even. I found it funny a previous reviewer said you can't lose a ball here, we both did. We are not good golfers, but do enjoy it. We were able to both rent clubs, play 18 holes, 15 new balls & a package of tees for about $150.

I am sure it is very common for Florida, but the course was very wet. I was surprised by the train tracks you cross more than once. We saw or heard at least 5 trains that past as we played. It was busy at first, but smoothed out the further down the course we got. Greens were slow.

Reviewed 4 April 2015 via mobile

I have played at virtually every course in DB OB Plantation you name it. Every year we will play at least 1-2 rounds here. Why simply the courses are in good shape,fun, interesting and the price is right. Resort golf is fun but costly. I want to play golf. $40 daytime with cart. Want a fun round. Play here

Reviewed 2 February 2015

Nice golf course, especially for the price. Used Golf 18. Played the North course, because it is user friendly for women.

Reviewed 16 December 2014 via mobile

My husband and I started with the south course and truly enjoyed it. Course is open and mostly straight away which faired well for my new golf game. The course was in good shape but the cart paths were dirt and could use some work.
We replayed on the north course which was more challenging in layout and in great shape. The cart paths here are concrete. Overall had a great day of golf and would return without a second thought.