Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$173
US$200
US$178
Agoda.com
US$145
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$222
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Economy Inn(Daytona Beach)
US$80
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$120
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
US$66
US$64
Balinese Cottages(Daytona Beach)
US$132
2,397 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswyndham resortswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakbike week
Reviewed 24 October 2010

Very nice resort, you don't have to deal with lowlife. There restaurant is for snacks only but you are in walking distance of great places to eat. Drinks at the pools were relaxing. Meet people and it is family friendly whether you had children or not.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2010

We absolutely love this resort. There is plenty to eat and do within walking distance. It is also a convenient drive to Orlando, so you can enjoy two vacation destinations with one stay. The staff is very nice and the rooms are great. We usually visit here every other year, as we visit Myrtle Beach in the alternate years.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mathteacherk
Reviewed 21 October 2010

We had a fantastic week at Ocean Walk in Daytona Beach - even though the weather turned cold at the end of the week! We stayed at Wyndam Ocean Walk on Atlantic Avenue. It is an amazing place to stay. You are literally right on the beach. Here is a picture of our view from our room.
There were so many things to do - I wish we would have had 2 weeks of vacation instead of one! We toured the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and then ate at Bubba Gumps restaurant. The view was amazing and the staff at Bubba Gumps were entertaining.
We loved going to the Daytona Beach Kennel Club dog track. We had fun picking the racing dogs based on their names. We had a great time and ended up winning enough money to pay for our scrumptous buffet dinner.
We can wait to travel to Daytona Beach again!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charshark
Reviewed 20 October 2010

I read Trip Advisor before I left, saw that others had been robbed, and thought it couldn't happen to me - but it did! Thieves took our camcorder, digital camera and computer while we were out to dinner. Oddly enough, our safe did not work, which we reported but a part needed to be ordered to repair it. We put our money/ipods in a friend's safe that was staying at the Ocean Walk as well. We discovered after we were burgarlized that the door did not shut/lock properly. When you leave the balcony door open, it creates a wind tunnel, causing the door to slam. After this happens over and over, the door evenutally comes off balance and does not line up with the lock correctly. When we left the room, we thought the door was locked, we pulled it shut tight behind us and checked the door handle, but all you had to do was either push hard against the door or put a driver's license or a room key between the door and the door jam, and the door would pop open. We have video of how easy it was to open our door (of course we had to borrow a friend's camcorder since ours was stolen). Had my husband not noticed this, our room could have been broken into over and over. What really upsets me is it is just stuff, but my 17 year old daugter returned to the room alone that night at 9:30 while we stopped off at a friend's room. I hate to think of what could have happened if she entered the room and they were in there. The entire rest of our vacation, I did not feel safe. They did repair the door, but I did not feel safe staying there. The management blamed it on the private owner not providing proper maintenace, but honestly there is a total lack of security. There are 3 security guards on duty - 1 in the basement that distributes the keys to the maids, 1 at the pool area and 1 in the lobby. There are no security cameras or security personnel that patrols the hallways. Anyone can enter the hotel and go anywhere in the complex - you do not need a room key to wander around all 25 floors -except for the pool - they guard that really well. You also do not need a key to enter via the garage, you can just push hard against that door and it will pop open as well. Anyone has access to the garage from inside the complex. We did contact the hotel mgmt, security and Daytona Beach Police. While I was in the lobby walking the police office out, another gentleman stopped us and asked us if I had been robbed. He said his safe didn’t work and his room was robbed as well.

Ocean Walk was advertised to me by the owner as a "5 Star Resort". I’ve been in 5 Star Resorts and this certainly is not one. Besides the robbery, the safe was broken, ants in the kitchen, dishwasher did not work, no remote, or remote did not work for the tvs. My husband repaired the bedroom door himself so it would shut properly. The room needed updating, but it has a beautiful view and location and we were willing to overlook these details. We cannot overlook a robbery.

Not only did we lose our items, but we lose several days of vacation waiting in the room while the safe was repaired, working with the police, hotel security, and while the man repaired the door. The owner offered to repair the dishwasher and I said "never mind" I wanted to get to the beach just a little bit at least during my vacation!

People are entering the Ocean Walk like lambs going to a slaughter. This is recognized as a place for families, yet they have no security to protect those staying there. Please think twice before staying here and putting your family in danger like I did. I didn't take the warnings seriously of other postings thinking it couldn't happen to me - it did and it can happen to you.

If you have also stayed at Ocean Walk and were robbed, please contact me through Trip Advisor. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Hotel and Motel Regulation, sent letters to the Wyndham Corporation, the mgr of the Ocean Walk, Joe McMenamin, the private owner I have rented from, the Daytona Beach Chamber of Commerce, The Mayor of Daytona Beach and the Chief of Police. Ocean Walk needs to take accountability and responsiblity for their lack of maintenance and security.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank Joan081
Reviewed 14 October 2010

This was a very nice hotel at a reasonable price. It is also a timeshare property but nobody bothers you about doing a presentation. There are many amenities on site and I traveled with 2 teenage girls and a 3 year old. The kids didn't ever want to leave the hotel to do anything anywhere else. It is wonderful that it connects to a movie theatre and restaurants. All you have to do it hop on the elevator and you are in front of the movie entrance. It has a nice ampitheatre in front of it where concerts were going on one night. It is also walking distance to the Boardwalk. Loved it-will return next year!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family