After reading some of these reviews, I wonder if we stayed in the same place. I found the staff to be more than accommodating. Our room was clean and updated. When we asked for an ocean front room, we were told if we were willing to sit for the 90 minute sales pitch, they could give us one. My husband was adament about not wanting to do it, so they gave us an ocean view (our balcony faced a building, but if you looked to the left, the ocean was there). The Daytona Beach area is a bit run down and has some noticeable poverty and homelessness. Talking to the locals, they said it used to be much worse but it is starting to get cleaned up. The beach was beautiful. Many reasonably priced restaurants in walking distance. The pool was clean and refreshing. All in all, we enjoyed our week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. Please note: Some units at Ocean Walk are privately owned condominiums and are not managed, serviced or rented through Wyndham. For rental information of Wyndham managed units see Extra Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham