2,467 results
All reviews lazy river bedroom deluxe wyndham owners washer and dryer north tower pool area private owner three bedroom movie theater full kitchen across the street bubba gumps nice resort jacuzzi tub spring break family vacation pools
Reviewed 14 May 2012

The best place on the beach,everything within walking distance.The best views when renting an ocean front room,most complain theirs no housekeeping but you get a washer and dryer in your room,why would you want a stranger in your room anyways!This was my 5th time staying here and I will be back in august,can not get enough of this place,my parents live 45min down the road and they love coming hear to visit so they they can use the pools and the lazy river which most people think its dirty but its painted green.There is no comparison to any of the hotels/motels on the beach,people complain of waiting for elevators and check in time get over it thats life!!
I WOULD NEVER STAY AT ANY OTHER PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room tip: Rent from an owner!!!
Date of stay: April 2012
3  Thank Commanderhottie18
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We waited nearly 30 minutes to check in, front desk was definitely under staffed. The room we were in was clean, and the bed was large, but the pillows were a joke. The handle on the sliding glass door to our balcony was broken which made it extremely hard to open. Saturday afternoon I tried calling down to the front desk several times, to request a late check out, the phone rang and rang with no answer. When I finally got through that evening I was told they weren't accepting any other requests for late check outs, which I thought was ridiculous considering I had been trying to call for hours. Definitely a beautiful location, but the customer service needs some improvement.

2  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 14 May 2012

arrived little after 4pm, a few people in line for checkin. went very fast, no problems checking in. booked a one bedroom, very nice room 14th floor, ocean front balcony. I have no complaints

1  Thank kris7984
Reviewed 11 May 2012

the hotel is very nice. we have everything we need close by. the room are big and clean

Room tip: facing the sea is very nice
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank andre2114
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I purchased a timeshare room and wanted another via my RCI membership connection.......they referred me directly to Wyndham. They offered me another room with just like my RCI room for ~$2300....for 10 days. It was during spring break so I paid the price. Upon registration and arrival in the room, I found myself in a very OLD and shabby unit. Nothing like what I am accustomed. My second room was very acceptable. They assured me they would move me from the shabby room and then ignored me for three days........upon which I decided to not ruin my entire vacation and accepted my situation....but not with them. I never heard from them again. Common areas are beautiful, but I received ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE and a shabby room for $2300.........

Room tip: Ask them to document ROOM characteristics......granite, etc.....so you don't get peeling laminate that is 20+ years old.......not to mention a laundry list of lovelies from their rentals.
Date of stay: April 2012