All reviews front desk overnight stay free breakfast comfortable bed close proximity nice property the hotel staff definitely stay here again restaurants and shopping stayed here for nights room was large short drive pleasant stay perfect location per night clean rooms parking lot
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Nicely planned room and bath. We had a king bed big tv and convenient bath. Very clean. Nice staff. Always like Holiday Inn Express and this was better than most. Very convenient to raceway. And away from the chaos of the beach.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruthkeys
Lona M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy we were able to provide you with the a great stay. That is what we are here for....to get you the readiest for your day. Our location is ideal. We are surrounded by all Daytona Beach has to offer but away from the chaos! Join us again soon and partake in our Daytona Hospitality. We want to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Great rooms, very clean and spacious. Great stay, very comfortable and really friendly staff. A couple great restaurants within walking distance and speedway circuit is on 15 minutes walk! Lovely stay, would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kerry W
Lona M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our hotel and staff. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location is perfect for whatever brings you to Daytona Beach. Surrounded by restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and colleges and only 15 minutes from the beach. Visit us again soon and enjoy our Florida Charm!

Yours In Service,

Lona McIntyre

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We have stayed here a few times and we always look forward to seeing Marlena. She makes the visit very enjoyable. She has a contagious smile and very pleasant. Her kitchen is spotless and she is very organized. The owner and management are very fortunate to have her professional skills to make guests feel very comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank carlawal
Lona M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Yes we are lucky! I we share your kind words with her and the rest of the staff. Your review lets us know that our smiles matter. I hope you plan to visit us again soon in the near future. Our new breakfast is AMAZING!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express unexpectedly thinking that since it was small it would be one of my usual stays and encounters that I've had with unfriendly Hotel staff, but upon entering I was greeted by very warm smiles from the front desk staff Ashley and Lona, they are amazing! also the night staff Chrissy and the other gentlemen are really friendly and take care of you with a smile there was a bright orange haired girl that I can't remember her name but she was really sweet as well. The rooms are very clean and the housekeepers are very hospitable and very friendly.. But I have to especially thank the breakfast staff Miss Marylena!! she was absolutely wonderful! From the first morning I came down for breakfast she had the warmest smile ever!!! It made me feel like I was at my mother's house! She has a way of making you smile early in the morning even if you don't really want to it's contagious!! She prepares fresh breakfast and she is very clean! Everything was very neat as if I was in an actual restaurant!!! She made my stay the most memorable! I would like to thank her and the other staff for such a great stay and I wish you all the best! I recommend this hotel to anyone who has a brain!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Wilson R

We made your stay and you in return made our day! Thank you so much for such a stunning review! We have shared it over and over with the staff. As you can see, we are truly into what we do here. We love being here and we want you to love it too. Ashley, Chrissy, Allison ( orange haired girl) and Zach are the Super Stars of Customer Service. Marilena is the Ambassador of Fun! I hope to see you again soon so we can continue to WOW you!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Nice property, large clean room and friendly staff. I will stay here again. The room was very clean and modern plenty of plug ins. Just what I needed. Good restaurants nearby. Very Happy with this hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lona M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel and staff. Our location, modern décor, and AMAZING staff make us a step above the rest. Visit as again soon and let us continue to WOW you.