“Staying here in April 2012”

Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #5 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Raymore, Missouri
“Staying here in April 2012”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

This will be our 5th trip to Daytona, but will be our first time to stay at the Holiday Inn Resort. Previously, we've stayed at the Hilton which we have always liked, but sometimes their service and friendliness did lack a little. We are making the trip this April for my daughters college dance team's national competition and they are staying at the Holiday Inn Resort. So, we decided to stay here too. I was curious as to how nice this hotel would be, but after reading all of these great reviews, we are really looking forward to staying at this hotel and having an awesome time.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
You will definitely have a great time here. I know you are here during the competition and we are one of the selected hotels that we sell out for every year. This is a family friendly safe environment and you will have a good time. Last year one of the teams that stayed at our hotel won the champiuonship! We hope you do just as well. If there is anything you do need while you are here just ask any employee at the property as we are all at your service. See you in April!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (506)
NH
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Haven't stayed here yet....37 more days....I chose this hotel because of the reviews on several different sites. I spent A LOT of time checking several hotels/resorts and was really surprised by some of the bad reviews I read about well known "name" hotels. (Bad housekeeping, rude staff, stained things in rooms, bad parking, long waits to check-in etc.). The Holiday Inn (1615 S Atlantic one), consistently had great reviews. We were not looking for anything crazy, just cleanliness and safety. I finally decided to book online thru the hotels website and inadvertantly put the wrong expiration date for my credit card. I kept checking my bank account and after five days, I realized the charge hadn't gone thru and called the front desk. The man I spoke to was super nice and checked everything out and told me what the problem was. He then took the correct information and thanked me for calling. I would have been so bummed if we lost the reservation. After talking to this man for a few minutes I was glad I booked there. He seemed like a great guy and his niceness and attitude basically confirmed I had made the right choice!!! Cannot wait to get there!!!!!!!!!! See you on the 11th of March!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Yes the reviews are very important! That is why I take the time to respond. We want you to know that we care about each and every guest. Thank you for taking the time as there are a lot of hotels to choose from, but you are right that some do not take the pride that they should in there hotel. We want you to keep coming back. You have made the right choice. See you in March!!
Aurora, CO
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My daughter and I were on a road trip to move here from Colorado to New Jersey and decided we needed a little R&R in some warmer climates so we headed south to Florida for a couple of days and stayed in Daytona at the Holiday Inn Resort, Oceanfront in Daytona. The room was very comfortable, the view from the balcony that was overlooking the beach was spectacular. While breakfast was not included we ordered it up and sat outside and it was wonderful. We hit it just right, the weather was gorgeous, 80 degrees in mid-January, very mild. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and gave us a late checkout. Overall, it was very good...

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank swf1107
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Sounds like a graet road trip. I use to live in Denver and it is a beautiful city. You have the mountains and we have the beach. I am glad that you found us and your stay was enjoyable. We offer many amenities that other hotels just do not offer taht you can enjoy when we are not in season. We have a very large heated pool, fire pits just to name a few and you even have to watch out for hotels that actually have no balconies. Imagine not being able to sit out on a balcony at night to listen to the ocean. You definitely found a gem if I do say so myself.
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Nice hotel, we travelled with our little kids and they loved the bunk beds and semi private bedroom. Very awesome experience. Watching the waves come ashore from the balcony was great.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Joker1412
Thank you for a perfect score! This is exactly what other travelers are looking for to make a better informed decision on where to stay. I am glad thay you enjoyed your stay and shared your experience with others.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We were pleased with the accommodation, location and free internet. We went swimming in the pool and happily enjoyed it all to ourselves....yes, we're Canadian...lol. The hot tub was out of order. Upon check out, I accidently forgot my bathing suit, having left it to dry in the shower of the room. It hasn't turned up in lost and found, which I find disappointing. Otherwise, a good stay in a nice room, with the lovely beach and ocean in view.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Well I am delighted that you were pleasently surprised. We appreciate you letting others know where to stay when visiting the Daytona Beach area.

Thank you!