See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The place was nice. Not a lot of parking. But the room was good, a/c was working and the bathroom was clean. Even though the bathroom window couldn't open. The place was cute, clean and comfortable. Over all I will be going back to this place the next time I make plans to go to Daytona.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I was very pleased with the professional & courteous service.the room @ this motel was immaculate, & the décor of the room was beautiful. I got my money worth while staying ,@ the Best Inn in South Daytona , Fla. I recommend this motel to anyone - when I go back to Daytona Beach, Florida, I'll be staying at this motel again the next time I visit Daytona , Fla.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

DO NOT GO HERE. You will have to deal with the nastiest front desk I've ever encountered in my life. Rude, not helpful, rooms are pretty cruddy. This "motel" is worth about $25 a night, not the $150 we were charged. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Esqbaby
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights- looking for a weekend getaway on a budget. I get that it is what you pay for, but this was straight up terrible! The room was not dirty, but definitely not clean. I felt the need to wrap my pillow case on clothes before putting my face on it. You don't want to walk on the carpet in your bare feet and half the walls and doors had holes (or half attempted to be patched holes) in them. We gave it our best effort but after the first night it was clear that the bed and pillow situation was not comfortable... when I called to ask for an extra pillow, a woman answered who was rude, mean and literally hung up on me. I don't care how much of a budget you're on... this place is not worth it!

Stayed: February 2017
3  Thank Megan H
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Very low end but then again, very low price. It was basically clean. No shampoo, just a small bar of soap. They had to replace the non-working hair dryer and they did. At first they were going to put us in a smoking room that we did not request. Fortunately, they had a non-smoking room available and changed our room. Shower was very weak, but if you moved around under it, you could still wash and the water was hot. For some reason my laptop could not connect to their Wi-Fi but my tablet did, so not sure whose fault that was. If you want a cheap, rather small bed, it gets the job for a corresponding price.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple