See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Anything!! My wife and I get to work Rolex24 at Daytona International Speedway. It was a last minute gig so at a time of booking it was everything sold out in Daytona for the dates we were looking for so this let us no option but booked this property. When we arrived at 2am we had to waited 15 minutes outside on the street because the staff was sleeping and didn’t opened the front desk door for us, we had to call him twice to let him know we were waiting outside and we were surprise to see that he was sleeping right behind the desk. While we waited outside we noticed their hotel sign offering vacancies for $40 night and as we reserved for $73.50 every night we asked the staff to gives our money back and he didn’t do it. We are talking about more than $100 difference. We were there to work and need the stay. When we get to the room we got surprise with what we got for our money, the dirt, the strong cigarette smells, mouldy bathroom and courtains, dirty carpet, broken furniture, dirty linens specially bed sheets. During our 4nghts stay we just got housekeeping service done the last day. We got clothes to hang but as you figurout the closet was broken too and has no pole. This hotel/motel need repairs and upgrades, the owner need to invest on this property it not worthy the money you expend in here. At the time of checkout we have to wait again 10 minutes outside because front desk it was closed and I have to called again the staff, and let them know we were in a hurry and need to checkout, obviously we got late to our job. Never get any checkout confirmation and when my wife asked for a confirmation paper they just told her with a copy of what we paid the first day it was enough. My wife is a travel agent and she will take matters on this to make sure any of her fellows agents booked this property for their clients or their own

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank liapp78
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The cleaning lady is a nice person, but the state of my room was terrible. Dirt EVERYWHERE! the living room looks bleak and felt as if I was going to get murdered if i stayed for to long. The bathroom was bad it needs to be vacuumed and treated for mold. There are NO refunds! I made the dumb mistake of paying for 4 nights up front without checking the room out first. I had to get a hold of the booking.com costumer service to cancel my stay there and the Manager up front was kind an of to give me a refund for the nights I didn't stay. My advise for the owner of this place is to clean up the rooms put some new carpet down and better lighting. Your no refund policy is bad business take the time to make your rooms nice and you will attract more visitors just saying.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Inspiration703087
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stayed 1 night and never again. Towels had urine and lipstick stains. Sheets had cigarette burns. No shampoo. Window a/c units. Plaster falling off the ceilings. Need I say more?? To be a name brand hotel I'm surprised this place is still open. Was not worth the money!! They got their money the day before I got there. I normally pay when I get there.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank Diane T
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

1. Sign outside says $35 for room. But when we checked in we were told non smoking rooms cost 50. Huh!?!?

2. Room comes with microwave fridge and stove but nothing to cook with.

Service was...what service??? Just give them your money and that's your service

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Silk G
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The owner/manager was VERY RUDE!!! the rooms were disgusting! The loveseat in the "sitting area"was broken and torn,carpets were filthy, the mattress was a boxsprings with a thin old foam matt on top, a drawer was missing and one had a broken front, window in the bathroomwas broken and boarded closed, moldy and filthy.DONT GO HERE!!!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms..all nasty!!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple