See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Check inn was easy they let us check in an hour early. Room was clean bed was comfortable the only thing I did not like the window was a view of the parking lot it make the room feel very claustrophobic. If I am not mistaken there are only four rooms with Oceanfront view there on the very end of the hotel facing the beach any other rooms are facing the parking which is in the center of the hotel. What you pay for is a pool on the beach and a great seating area directly on the ocean.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Toilet didn't flush, room smelled so badly of cigarettes I was gagging, room was dirty. It took a lot for me to even sleep in that room. This place reminded me of a charge by the hour motel. The only good thing about this place was the beach.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank michigantraveler921
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Just saying look at all the other reviews .lol all what the bad ones are true . I even saw a dang roach , but down south , this does happen , but you do have to take care of this stuff..
Price was awesome right on the waterfront, beatifull pool and place to have a beer.
Like i said all bad reviews i met that stuff
The evening guy was great even though he was just out of a operation he was walking ang very helpfulll
There was water leaking from the ceiling and wall i told the manager and i guess he dont care .
So for great price , do go if you want 5 star do go somewhere else for price and ok 1or 2day stay why not

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

the room had roaches, we complained about it and told us it because palm trees (yeah right) the worst thing ever is that my 8 year old son woke up to biggest roach I have ever seen!!!! we left by 8:00 am. We ask for the manager and they told us that he was not in and we had to call the next morning after 9:00 am. we call and of course no callback. DO NOT STAY THERE IS NOT WORTH IT IS JUST A DISGUITING PLACE AND ROOMS SMELL SO BAD.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mrobles7959
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Checked in to the motel knowing it wasn't the highest rated motel on the strip. But, what we weren't prepared for was the "No Visitors" policy. When the check in clerk asked if I intended to have visitors I said I did plan to have day visitors come swim. Immediately he demanded a $50 deposit guaranteeing the motel I would not have guests come visit. I told him I did not trust him to return my money and left it that I would not have visitors. We checked out on the second day due to that policy. The front desk said to contact TripAdvisor for a refund for the in-used days. TripAdvisor contacted the motel and Mike refused to refund. This motel is run by unscrupulous proprietors who know that if you book through any third party, such as TripAdvisor, that their money is guaranteed no matter what! Stay elsewhere!!

Date of stay: July 2017