Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$271
View deal
Algotels
StayForLong
All reviews opened the door family vacation dj beachy kitchenette hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2022 via mobile

Really liked staying here. So we extended our stay by an extra night. Ok some of the fittings are old but I like that. Everything was super clean. Room had sink, microwave, crockery etc if needed. Staff was lovely and v helpful. Pool and bubble tub clean and nice. Loved everything about my stay here, only slight issue is I am celiac so nothing much for breakfast but I am used to that and so is only a minor quibble. Would stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fountain Beach Resort, Marketing at Fountain Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2022

Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

We have been here several times. NEVER dissatisfied. Have had the best time. From the front desk, to house cleaning, to breakfast host to ALL the workers, bartenders. Can't wait to come back. Thank You for such a wonderful time

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fountain Beach Resort, Marketing at Fountain Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Reviewed 25 February 2022 via mobile

We had made reservations guaranteed for late arrival, and when we arrived we were told the hotel was booked solid. Their excuse was their booking system was “evil.” They also said all other hotels on the water were booked which was not true. Utter disregard and dismissal, they couldn't have cared less after we had driven hours and hours to get there. We should have read the awful reviews. Stay away and book elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

That sounds like a problem with Agoda, they love to overbook us.

Reviewed 26 January 2022

What a great weekend my family and I just had. This is a great place to relax and have fun. We rented 3 different rooms. Room 500 was our favorite but the other two were clean and well decorated. This is a beach property. Very reminiscent of A California beach property. Oasis bar is wonderful, great vibe happy customers and awesome potato skins. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rich Musgrove, Marketing at Fountain Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2022

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

We've been here several times in the past this trip was not a good visit. When I booked this room the man that I spoke with said this was a 5 star room..I repeated this to him..he said the room they were putting us in was 5 stars. My husband wanted to stay here for a relaxing weekend for his 50th birthday. We arrived to the resort about 8pm. We checked in, the front desk girl was super sweet. She gave us room 513..we opened the door and it was maybe a 2 star room. I was so upset, the tub was peeling like crazy on the bottom, the furniture looked like someone went and picked them up from a yard sale...I was so embarrassed because I planned this and never had an issue there. I went downstairs and said this room is unacceptable and it didnt have a kitchenette so we could store food. She stated that wasnt the room the man gave me..she was trying to upgrade me and sent me to room 200 oceanfront...it wasnt any better. So she sent us to room 413 the furniture was nice. I walked into the bathroom and there was a huge cockroach on the floor ALIVE!! I have a video of this..I could not believe it..We still didnt have a kitchenette but by this time I was frustrated and killed the bug...we cleaned up in there and ordered some food. The microwave screamed of metal rubbing together..this was a nightmare. Oh and the peep hole to look out was about the size of my fist. You could see the room just by walking by...the bed was hard as a brick..I'm not sure if we will ever be back here. This was the worst experience ever and I hear the man I spoke with to book this room say this was a 5 star room!!! One of the best he said..Im so angry about that. We generally come with our adult kids and get several rooms together. We always get a kitchenette just to make fun food. This room costs us about $230 for 2 nights that's with the discount from us being there before.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rich Musgrove, Marketing at Fountain Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

We're sorry to hear this Tina but we do not guarantee any particular rooms only room types. All rooms have kitchenettes, that's a kitchen with no stove, studios do not have stoves, only suites have full kitchens. As for the other issues we will look into them.