“Fun atmosphere”

Sloppy Joe's
Ranked #15 of 398 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy a Key West experience in Daytona Beach with 100 ft of indoor and outdoor oceanfront dining. Fresh seafood, sandwiches, burgers and a great kids menu. We open daily at 11am.
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I liked this place, the food is fantastic and the atmosphere is always fun!

• Visited December 2011

Acworth, Georgia
“Great Staff; Great Experience”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The restaurant was EMPTY! So, the staff seemed thrilled to have some folks in there. The food was fabulous! I had the fish tacos, my wife had a salad, and my boys had chicken fingers. The fish tacos were probably some of the best I've ever had (I always get fish tacos if they are available). The salad (including the side salad) was made with a "spring mix" and couldn't have been better. The staff were so very friendly and attentive. I would definitely recommend visiting here. The prices were average for Daytona Beach $10-$15 a head. Great visit! Thanks!

Visited February 2012
Apopka, Florida
“Don't Expect Key West...”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Well, I have been to the original in Key West, and this is NOT like that one. I am not sure I understand what it is trying to be, but it is nothing like the real Sloppy Joe's. Service was great, but the food was very mediocre. Atmosphere is blase, again, nothing like the original. Would I go back? No, not again. There was nothing there that will entice me back.

• Visited February 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Location and Food”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My Sloppy Joe was great and my partner had Shrimp Fettucini Alfredo not bad, pretty tasty. The restaurant over-looks the band shell, beach and ocean in Daytona. The bar is great if you're looking for some fun. We will return. I will say this this is not an exact copy of the Sloppy Joe's in Key West, from what I remember, I you are familiar. Take it in.

Visited February 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Good food great view”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I have been to this restaurant before but this is my first review. The food is good and the atmosphere is laid back. Also, it is on the second floor with a great ocean view. It is right on the ocean. It has a better view that Bubba Gumps below as they are at sea level. I recommend this place to have a bite to eat. I will return soon

• Visited February 2012