See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible,smelled like cigarettes,dirty floor, many roaches and bugs,ripped blankets. overall nasty place terrible cleaning conditions..Do not recommend this place,might be at a low price but it is not worth it.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KayrnRod
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Booked through hotels.com which I use a lot the time for hotels. This place was absolutely nasty, gross, and dirty. There were bugs on the windows, the tub was nasty and the walls were cracking. We demanded a different room and that one was the same exact way. I recommend that your website and any others you're associated with take this place off your recommendation lists. And if possible condemn this place. It's god awful.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Doesn't deserve a one star. We walked in to our room, and it smelt like death! Bugs crawling up the walls once the lights turned on. Walk in to the bathroom, and hair EVERYWHERE! Smelt so bad, still pee on the toilet, mold all over the shower curtain. Also in an uneasy part of town, something sketchy was going on outside. We went to get our money back, thankfully that was easy!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I reserved a room for my mother, who was released from the hospital . She just needed a place to rest her head for one night, before leaving the area for her home in Maine. The front desk was very rude to her. Turned her away and refused to take her in , even though I prepaid and explained her situation! Avoid this place!!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank NaomeBradshaw
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This was the most disgusting place I have EVER seen in my life!!!! We walked in and saw dirty filthy floors. The stove was rusted and nasty, the small fridge had red gooey stuff all over is that looked like blood. The bigger fridge was moldy and full of bugs. I didn’t see a toilet in the nasty, mold and bug filled bathroom. The air conditioner didn’t work and there was no lock on the door. We walked in took one look and walked right back out!! I have never seen a place so nasty in my life!!!! DO NOT BOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016