See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I stayed here back in January on a family trip, I can't believe this hotel is still in business! I heard horrible rumors back in 2002 when I lived in Florida, but I had to stay there to believe them. The bedbugs here are horrendous, almost as bad as the Desert Inn (On the NY Times list of worst hotels in the country!) around the same area! The neighborhood is horrible (Ridgewood is one of Daytona's worst stretches) and full of prostitution, rapes and drugs - to make it even worse, my deadbolt wouldn't latch! The rooms are cramped and will make you feel like you're in a bad 80's movie. I had to call and complain for my whole stay about the "Free wi-fi" that seemed to be nonexistent. For the price it was just what I paid for, a crab-infested bed. I learned my lesson and will make sure to do my homework next time.

Room Tip: Go anywhere but here, you're just going to find disappointment and be watching your back constantly.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family