“Great Thai Food I have ever had in Florida”
Review of Zen Bistro

Zen Bistro
Ranked #52 of 379 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 April 2012

While I was visiting Daytona Beach, I visited this nice small restaurant. What a great gem hiding in town! The place is small, and not very fancy. However, it had the best Thai food I have ever had in Florida. The server was a White young man, but the greeter was a nice Asian lady. Both were very nice and professional. The service was fast and friendly. Would love to go back next time in town!

1  Thank Travel_The_World_Jia

Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

Nice chilled out spot, reasonable prices. Very fast service. However I disagree with previous reviewers that call the food authentic. It is good, but not authentic. Shrimp blankets, for example, were disappointing and served more like a won ton. A more authentic shrimp blanket dish is more like a small wrap with diced chicken and spices and shrimp tail sticking out.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I go to Zen Bistro for lunch every so often with some girls from work, and we absolutely love it! The thai rolls are a fantastic appetizer! I used to go with the always-safe chicken pad-thai, but decided to branch out a little and try a few other things as well. My favorite is the red curry with chicken. Medium is just spicy enough to leave a little burn, but not too bad. The servers at lunch are great, and we are always in and out in plenty of time. The price is very reasonable as well. Skip the bigger thai restaurant across the street, and check out this little Daytona Beach gem!

1  Thank Swedgen
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Yummy, yummy, yummy! Staff is friendly, the food is deliciuos! We have never had a bad experience. Just adore going there.

1  Thank Charleefox
Reviewed 22 March 2012

By the end of bike week my husband and I were tired of eating fried food and drinking Bud, so we decided on thai. We could not have picked a better place. It is a small family owned restaurant on Bay St. with about 10 tables. We each had a glass of moscato and ordered the thai mussels, chicken pumpkin curry, and vegetable pad thai for dinner. It was the best thai food we have had in a long time. Next time we are in town, we will be visiting again.

1  Thank C V