Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$106
US$137
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$70
US$57
US$171
US$130
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$139
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
2,297 results
All reviewstradewinds restaurantlake davenportcleaning feeman made beachgran bahamabed apartmenttop floorpools and hot tubswasher and dryerthree bedroomno elevatormain poolthird floormaster bedroomdisney parksfull kitchensplash pad
Reviewed 6 November 2007

My family recently returned from a 10 day stay in Florida and we stayed at Bahama Bay Resort. I read the reviews before hand and was a wee bit wary when I read some of the negative comments. However this resort is simple breathtaking. We stayed in a two room condo in building 35. It was immaculate. Everything you can think of is provided right down to the hairdryer. The rooms are quite large, the kitchen is more than adequate in fact I have to say that this resort exceeded all my expectations. While it is tucked away from the hustle and bustle, it is not far from any attractions and the shopping outlets. It was not easy to find but that was our own fault being very new to vacationing in Florida and not getting directions before we got there. The signage in this area is great and it is really hard to get lost. The pool areas were clean and the water was so clear. The staff was friendly, very helpful and available to answer any questions we had. We have recommended this resort to many of our friends and we would have absolutely no hesitation in returning for our next vacation. It was the most relaxing 10 days I hae experienced. Kudos to the workers who kept the grounds manicured and debris free..and despite starting work very early went about their business with relatively little noise or disruption. I agree that the pictures just don't tell the whole story but this resort is a gem. Even the bes were comfortable which is ore than I can say for some 4 and5 star hotels I have stayed. With three childen ages 22 14 and 8 along with my husband there was plenty of room for everyone and all the new clothes shoes and purses we purchased. Having two full bathrooms really helped given that 4 out of the 5 of us was female.....Met many people and had a blast. And we will be back!!

K Gray
Newfoundland

2  Thank KMG777
Reviewed 6 November 2007

All i can do is heap praise on this place. Probably the best hotel i have ever been to and ive been to alot. Lovely hotel in the sun. The hotel has a number of appartment blocks. Each appartment is huge. The appartments each have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen, a huge living room, two average size balconies and a big safe so you dont need to worry about your stuff. I think there was two swimming pools there and lots of ponds and a big lake in the resort. The restaurant serves excellent food. We ate breakfast there every morning and had a few evening meals there. They even had a small beach at the hotel right next to lake davenport which is full of wildlife. The best bit about the hotel is that it is situated near all of the big theme parks such as all the disney ones and all the rest. Whatever youre looking for this hotel has got everything you could possibly need for a enjoyable sun filled holiday.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled with family
1  Thank rallyfanatic
Reviewed 5 November 2007

We stayed at this resort the last two weeks of October. I had read all the reviews about the complex and looked at a lot of pictures. None of them did the resort justice. It is lovely. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and it was very clean, comfortable and had plenty of room for my husband and I and our two children (aged 10 and 7). The apartment had all we needed and we often ate in as there was a Publix Supermarket 5 minutes away with everything you can need.
Disney is about 15 minutes away and very easy to get to. Universal Studios and Seaworld are about 25 minutes away and again very easy to find, just off the I4. We had more rain than I expected in October but it was still warm and we just carried on anyway. Tradewinds, the on site restaurant is fine for breakfast but the dinners we not so good, but with so many restaurants close by you don't need to stay in. Ponderosa is excellent for an all you can eat buffett. Wen had a great time, best holiday ever, and are already getting ready for a return visit in 2009.

Stayed: October 2007
4  Thank Minnie007
Reviewed 2 November 2007

Stayed in Bahama Bay Resort middle 2 weeks of Oct with my husband, son 14 daughter 10 and my Mum & Dad. We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo (Abacos) which more than exceeded our expectations, very spacious & very well equipped

The grounds were very well kept, in beautiful surroundings. Bahama Bay is only a 20 min drive from all the parks, not far at all, but far enough if you want a peaceful retreat from all the hustle n bustle.

Made use of the pools & jacuzzis several times, main pool open til 10 pm, which the kids loved. Even managed to get some video footage of the elusive Gator in the Lake, much to everyones joy.

All in all we cannot fault this place, accomodation, friendliness & helpfulness of staff, would DEFINATELY go back again.

4  Thank Molisholibobs
Reviewed 2 November 2007

We stayed at Bahama Bay for 5 days in mid October and as we'd booked the trip almost a year in advance there had been plenty of time for us to read the varying reviews on the property and be slightly concerned as to what to expect! We needn't have worried, though the receptionist was frosty, (we live in London and subsequently have very thick skins), check in was smooth and we were in the apartment within 10 minutes of arrival.

We were housed on the top floor of one of the lakeside buildings so had wonderful views of the beach area and lake, the apartment had everything you could possibly need though all we did in the kitchen area was boil the kettle for a cup of tea in the mornings.

There is a shortcut to the 192 which didn't seem to be publicised , there was a road closed sign (which it wasn't), posted just as you turned out of the resort. This route cut the journey to Disney down to about 15 minutes as you reached the 192 just before the Walgreen's Pharmacy in about 5 minutes.

Our two children loved the pool area though we only used it twice late in the afternoon after returning from the parks.

The only negative I have to report on our entire visit is Tradewinds Restaurant, we ate there on our first night, the service was slow though the staff were perfectly pleasant, it took us 10 minutes to get seated even though the place was half empty. The food was very poor and when you look at the quantity, if not quality, of food you can get elsewhere in the area, very expensive, I would recommend it is avoided at all costs.

3  Thank NickyGLondon