Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews management company villa birkdale drive walmart pool reserves traffic miles highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2021

The house was alright enough but, there was sugar ants in every room, broken lights in every room in the house, broken headboards on beds. The place really needs updating. This was quite disappointing.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

The place looks very nice and well maintained on the outside however the house that we booked was not! Very outdated with the furniture. The sliding door to 2 of the rooms leading to the pool were not properly working. Handle broken on one in the master bedroom, alarm wasn't sticking and kept falling off at another entrance. We were unable to bring any food or cook because there were "sugar ants" everywhere!! The pool hadn't been serviced before we arrived and was green! The light fixtures didn't work properly in the majority of the rooms so there were just lamps there. The ceiling van in the pool area did not work!! On the 4th day we saw a mouse sitting on the livingroom couch! We contacted about all issues and the only one that was addressed was the pool. Pest control never showed up during our stay!! We have stayed in davenport many times and I must say this was the worst home that we have ever stayed at. Very disappointing!!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Dawneekai
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

The stay was horrible. First the king size beds were nothing more than two box springs with two strips of foam covering them. Upstairs is very dated. The rooms were dirty, I found roaches in the bathroom and kitchen.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 24 June 2021

This is a nice-looking property- smells very fresh when you walk in. Pool appears to be well maintained. However, a game-changing discovery was found after the third night. We discovered a roach climbing out of the kitchen sink! Upon further review we found multiple dead roaches under the kitchen sink, which indicates the owner was aware of the issue and attempted (very badly) to rectify the situation. There were also live smaller roaches in one of the bathrooms. My daughter and her family left as planned, but my wife and I decided to spray and “tough it out” for the remainder of our 7-day stay. That was a mistake, as the spray apparently “woke them up.” After waking up in the morning I saw a gigantic roach in the master bed closet. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back- we packed it up and hit the road at 10 a.m. for a 13-hour drive home, 2 days before our scheduled departure date. Before leaving we were given a good-bye by another roach in the kitchen sink.

In addition, the third-party rental office failed to provide details on the property until 15 minutes before check-in. Upon check-in I found out the house shown on the web did not match the property. I booked a house in Celebration FL, but ended up in Davenport instead. This matters because I had other travelers who booked rooms closer to Celebration, not Davenport. Anyone who has been to Orlando knows the traffic around Orlando can be horrendous, so even a few miles can mean an extra 30-60 minutes in traffic.

As mentioned, the house looks and feels nice, but the roaches just spoiled the whole vacation for everyone. I called the third-party rental office to alert them we checked out early. They apologized and said they would refund me for two days, but that has not happened yet. I will never rent another property without having an address again. Avoid this property (in Highlands Reserve) at all costs!!! Or at least make sure to get an address prior to booking.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

we just pulled up to the house at 468 belfry drive; We are sitting in the driveway and decided to take a look around the house and it's disgusting!!! The yard is filthy; the screen to the enclosed pool is torn; it's trashed all
Around the house; I will not be using this pool at all nor my children!! This was the sole purpose for us renting this house. The yard looks nothing like the pictures and we are not satisfied not one bit!! The screen door is broken. This is insane!!!

This has ruined our family trip!!! We have driven for 20 hours and wanted a controls environment due to covid and my health issues; this is unacceptable!! I’m unable to talk to anyone to rectify the situation until Monday!! This is insane!! We are staying elsewhere that I had to again pay for taking away from my family vacation!!
Here is a receipt of my stay elsewhere; that way my children can swim and have a good time; I’m very saddened by this situation and no one was able to help me even sadder!! You guys took my payment with no issue but refuse to answer my calls to rectify the situation; Again I did not spend 2,500$ to rent your property for it to be filthy and not up to standards!! I will never rent with you all again and will for sure spread the word to others!!! This is totally unfair and not right!!!

I booked this property through head for Orlando; they would only communicate with me Thru email; it took them 4 days to refund me my money!! They did not want to pay me back ! It was lots of back and fourth about my money. We never stayed at the property. That property is horrible!!!!!!!! Those upper 2 paragraphs are some of my communications with Head For Orlando. This was a nightmare!!

Whomever owns that home need to fire the management company for that property!! This is our first and last time renting a home through Head For Orlando!! I can go on and on about this property but I refuse to take up any more if my time on it!!!

All beware and do not rent any properties at the Highland Reserves. The pool was GREEN!!! That house was FILTHY!!! Super Filthy!!!

Date of stay: June 2021