We greatly enjoyed our stay that despite some issues it went far beyond our expectations. It really came down to great facilities but more importantly the people that they have working at the hotel from the entrance, to the front desk, and all around. First off, travel planners didnt get room requests right and as a result at check in immediately desk mgrs worked in tandem fast and furiously to assure our satisfaction. They went above and beyond to make us happy that night and the rest of the trip. Outstanding!!! To top it off We were so impressed with the hotel amenities we purchased a separate room for our son who was turning 21. They helped us pick a suitable room and even told us where to take the young man out for fun. Also the concierge got us last minute reservations to Maggiano's for his birthday dinner. With their request the staff at Maggianos went out of their way to give us a great booth, and seat us immediately, despite the long line waiting at the door, and have a surprise candle lit cake without us saying a word. Priceless!!! Let's not forget my favorite valet mgr was always there to greet us with a friendly word and strong handshake. Not to mention we were coming and going at all hours and he was always there working tirelessly... a True Iron Man! Room service was faster than they stated it would be as well as the valet service. The only requests i would make are the following. First, the bed comfort was far beneath the quality of competitors at lower service levels. Secondly, We greatly enjoyed the hotel amenities but for our younger son it lacked a more entertaining and youthful night/dance club. Finally, I understand that this is a more family centric hotel but the closing hours to at least the hot tub and fire pit were too early to allow for a more relaxed end to our and our younger son's liking. We would have liked to have had a fun and safe place to enjoy at the hotel so there was less inclination to have to leave the hotel to go out . Hopefully the next time we come, and we will be back, these issues could be remedied. In the meantime, I thank the team at the Omni for making for the most enjoyable hotel experience we have had in a long time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-diamond Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, located just 6 miles from Walt Disney World(R) Resort, provides scheduled transportation to the Walt Disney World(R) Theme Parks. In addition to 36 holes of championship golf, guests enjoy 15 acres of recreation including an 850 ft. lazy river, zero entry family pool, formal pool with private cabanas, and a lighted, 9-hole par 3 golf course, signature Mokara Spa a 24 hour fitness center, and seven on-site dining options. The main resort features 720 newly renovated guest rooms. In addition, there are 49 two- and three-bedroom luxury resort villas, equipped with full kitchens, a dining room, living room and private patio. The resort is located just 6 miles from the Walt Disney World(R) Magic Kingdom, and within 20-30 minutes from Universal, SeaWorld, the Shopping Outlets and Mall at Millenia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Orlando Resort At Championsgate Hotel Davenport
- Omni Orlando Resort At Championsgate Florida/Davenport