All reviews cruise port free shuttle local restaurants fort lauderdale per person upgraded to a suite next morning leave your car free breakfast rental car the breakfast area yogurt would stay here again pool and hot tub nice room one night stay every hour
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stayed here for one night, while waiting for our friends to get in the next day. Went with this hotel because it was reasonably priced, and was closed to the airport (we were getting in about 5pm). It was a good choice. The hotel seemed clean, and our room was very large and comfortable. The only negative is it does seem to be a preferred hotel for LOTS of people coming to Ft Lauderdale the night before their cruise ships depart. The breakfast area was chaos on a Sunday morning, with people and luggage everywhere. And the food was average at best (but the coffee was outstanding!). But we weren't staying there for the breakfast, so no big deal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FLLAD17, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Mike,

Thank you for selecting the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale for your recent visit to South Florida. We are pleased that you chose to stay with us, and we hope we achieved our goal of exceeding your expectations. We understand that as a guest; you have numerous options to where you can stay while you are away from home and truly value your relationship with us.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel, service, and hospitality to your liking. I am glad that the location of our property suited your traveling itinerary. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We came here just for one night as it was close to the airport. We were surprised and very happy to see how large, clean and comfortable the rooms were and the breakfast buffet was also great!
All for a very reasonable price!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Iris,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel, service, and hospitality to your liking. I am delighted to hear that you found our breakfast array enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Stayed only one night. They have a shuttle that runs to/from airport every hour. We didn't use it as we had a car. Front desk staff very friendly and actually upgraded our room because we are Marriott members. Had a king suite which was spacious. Very nice sitting room and big bathroom. Had a small refrigerator which was nice to keep our water cold. Breakfast was, in my opinion, just like other hotel free breakfasts (eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt, waffles, fresh fruit and several different kinds of breads, coffee, juice). I would definitely stay here again if/when I come back to the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
FLLAD17, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel, service, and hospitality to your liking. I am happy we were able to upgrade you to a king suite due to your loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The front desk person: JAH provided a pleasurable check in experience. She was happy, efficient and informative. Made us look forward to our weekend stay for our daughters soccer tournament .

The rooms were comfortable and clean.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Christine,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel, service, and hospitality to your liking. I am delighted to hear that one of our front desk agents provided you with a warm welcome to our hotel and excellent customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Room layout was very awkward and didn't make sense. Entire hotel had this odd smell, a chemical smell that was probably some sort of room deodorizerer because of the high humidity. Bed was so uncomfortable, I tossed and turned all night and neither of us could get comfortable. Terrible pillows.

Staff was great and only reason I have 2 stars. But next time I have an early flight and need to stay near FLL we'll spring for something nicer. I guess I got what I paid for, a cheap hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
FLLAD17, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale for your recent visit to South Florida. We understand that as a guest; you have numerous options to where you can stay while you are away from home and truly value your relationship with us.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I do apologize that the bed and pillows were not to your liking. Is there anything I can do at this point to improve the negative experience you had at our hotel? At Fairfield Inn & Suites, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port