“Best Fresh Fish for Miles”
Review of Fanci Seafood

Fanci Seafood
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Cudjoe Key
Reviewed 17 August 2017

What they have is generally local, always fresh and of excellent quality. Owner(s) and staff knowledgeable and helpful. Will happily help with shipments and special orders.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Got the hogfish, it was great for my recipe. The place is very clean, friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Good honest folks that know their stuff willing to answer questions. Ask what's fresh, what's previously frozen. (Local doesn't always mean never frozen.) reasonable prices and good selection. Our first stop on Cudjoe for yellowtail on the grill! We've tried other seafood markets in the area but Fanci is our favorite by far.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Our favorite hangout in the Keys. Known for it's vast beer menu, inventive cocktails and yummy small plates. Opens at 4:20 as part of the Square Grouper (downstairs) tongue-in-cheek theme.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped to pick up some fresh shrimp to prepare for dinner. They had a good variety of local caught seafood. I didn't have any cash and they have a $20 minimum for credit card transactions so I picked up crab cake for the next evening. The crab cakes are delicious! I will definitely be adding these to my shopping list!