Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Econo LodgeUS$72
PricelineUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
ZenHotels.comUS$72
TripadvisorUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

The property is very dirty. Nothing has been updated or cleaned. Smoking everywhere and the cigarette butts to prove it. The front desk staff is not friendly or efficient. No management on duty over a weekend. Pictures do not accurately show the current property. Do not book here! Keep looking!

Room tip: Stay away!
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 22 June 2020

My girlfriend and I stayed here a few times in a few different rooms. The rooms are nice but need some work. Our sink pipes were leaking on the floor and we seen a few roaches. We were a little upset that they didn’t honor choice rewards gold member status for a late checkout. Staff could be a little more friendly, housekeepers and lady at front desk were rude each time we stayed.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANXO8O8
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. It was a great choice for hotel. The pool was awesome. It was close to many parks and fun things to do. It wasn’t anything fancy, but it was definitely a comfortable week.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

Stayed there for several weeks Monday-Thur for my husband's work.
1st stay room was dirty smelled bed was ok . I was thinking maybe just this room and they just made a mistake in cleaning this one i had to wash walls were yellow ran down like a rain storm. Socks were BLACK from dirty floor i cleaned it many times . we changed rooms 3 times in our stay due to only being there 3 days per week . EVERY room we got was a filthy disaster! I cleaned 2 hours or so on each just to make halfway liveable. Was told that owner don't give them time to clean let alone a deep clean. I also had to take out ac filter in EVERY room we were in they were very dirty!Talked to owner about ac nit working on one side he told me no one else complains about it! So it never was fixed. Parking lot nasty with cigarette butts witch i picked up due to not stepping on going into room. Over our stay my husband continued to not feel so good well you guessed it black mold was causing him to be sick. NEVER WILL GO BACK!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sandcsaul2017
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

I just called and asked some questions regarding the $100 deposit hold that came out of pending and the guy for front desk was very rude and when I said thankyou he hung up on me. Very bad customer service attitude. Do not recommend here at all. Pay the extra few dollars and stay across the street

Date of stay: May 2020