Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
US$72
View deal
SAVE US$29
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Econo LodgeUS$72
PricelineUS$72
FindHotelUS$101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. It was a great choice for hotel. The pool was awesome. It was close to many parks and fun things to do. It wasn’t anything fancy, but it was definitely a comfortable week.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

Stayed there for several weeks Monday-Thur for my husband's work.
1st stay room was dirty smelled bed was ok . I was thinking maybe just this room and they just made a mistake in cleaning this one i had to wash walls were yellow ran down like a rain storm. Socks were BLACK from dirty floor i cleaned it many times . we changed rooms 3 times in our stay due to only being there 3 days per week . EVERY room we got was a filthy disaster! I cleaned 2 hours or so on each just to make halfway liveable. Was told that owner don't give them time to clean let alone a deep clean. I also had to take out ac filter in EVERY room we were in they were very dirty!Talked to owner about ac nit working on one side he told me no one else complains about it! So it never was fixed. Parking lot nasty with cigarette butts witch i picked up due to not stepping on going into room. Over our stay my husband continued to not feel so good well you guessed it black mold was causing him to be sick. NEVER WILL GO BACK!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sandcsaul2017
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

I just called and asked some questions regarding the $100 deposit hold that came out of pending and the guy for front desk was very rude and when I said thankyou he hung up on me. Very bad customer service attitude. Do not recommend here at all. Pay the extra few dollars and stay across the street

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Athena3
Reviewed 1 March 2020

We booked a room for five people on the official choice hotel webpage, but when we arrived there was no extra bed for the fifth person and the manager kept saying he had no such information and that such a booking wasn't possible, although I could present a written confirmation. It all resulted in us having to pay extra for an extra bed. I am very dissatisfied.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 214susannee
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

I have not seen a room this bad, ever. Black mold, rotting wood trim in bath, dangerous electric, disgusting tub/shower. But it had new pergo floor. Skip this motel unless you absolutely can’t afford better.

Date of stay: January 2020