“Enjoyable dining experience👍🍔🥘🥙”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped with kids for late lunch after tiring day of chasing manatees. Apps were good and entrees just as good..excellent service and prices were average. Good bang 4 ur buck

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Charlie's Fish House has great seafood, good service and atmosphere and great views of the crystal river marina on the outside deck seating area. We always try to stop here when traveling to St. Petersburg from Tallahassee. The escargot is amazing and I've enjoyed all my seafood dishes over the fifteen+ years of dining here while traveling on Highway 19. The service is fast and friendly. Highly recommended to stop here for lunch or dinner. There is also an adjacent seafood market beside the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Charlie's Fish House is the place to go for the best seafood. The hostesses are so friendly and will do whatever they can to makes sure that your needs are met. Whenever I have company from Texas or Maryland this is the place they always want to go back to.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We recently visited in hopes of seeing manatees. Not only did we see manatees, but the guy that was cleaning the fish was tossing scraps into the water, and there were a dozen or so huge tarpon about 150 to 200 lbs. He was very friendly and enjoyed interacting with the crowd. The food was awesome! We ordered stone crab claws, escargot, and scallops Rockefeller. The server Charity did an amazing job. If you are in town you must visit

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I are vacationing in crystal river and we went here for dinner this evening. The food was HORRIBLE. The waitress acted as if we were an inconvenience to her. I ordered the mahi mahi with a baked potatoes and my husband ordered the seafood platter. My fish was over cooked and my potatoe was like warm at best. The seafood platter was all fried and tasted bad. It was very overpriced. We complained to the manager and she refused to do anything. I wasn't asking for a complete comp of my meal but just an apology would have been nice. Instead this woman said it was my fault for not saying anything when we were eating. The problem was I had 2 small children and it already took a while for the food to come out and we didn't want to have to wait any longer. The manager didn't even offer to take 10% off the bill or anything. She was more interested in arguing with me. I have never experienced such bad customer service. She was very rude and argumentative and after arguing with me she just stormed off. You would think with a town that thrives off tourism would treat their customers with a little more respect to keep continued service and recommendations. I will NEVER recommend this place and I will never eat there ever again. Don't waste your time or your money!!!