Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
View deal
Hotels.com
Hampton.comUS$141
Priceline
1,105 results
All reviews front desk great hotel great stay king suite complimentary breakfast fitness center room was clean late check up to date staff was very friendly and helpful fresh fruit definitely stay here again oatmeal one night stay manatee tour manatee swim inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed here the night before an early morning manatee tour. Hotel we clean, quiet, comfortable and the hotel staff was so nice. Especially Savannah and the housekeeping staff. Breakfast was a grab and go bag which could be customized the night before. This worked out great with our early morning tour. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Pool door didn’t work for entry, no hot breakfast yet, room clean and comfortable, quiet location close to crystal river and Pro American Dive Center for scuba & snorkeling with the manatees. Staff needs some positivity in their lives.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The staff that we interacted with was super friendly. The room was very clean. The breakfast was plentiful, even without the waffles we have come to love at a Hampton Inn LOL. This a location I would gladly chose over and over! Well done!

Reviewed 18 April 2021

Rust in the bathtub around the drain, bed smelled stale even after I sprayed my body spray all over it, AC sounded like an airplane taking off, light everywhere I had to stick a towel under the door to the hallway, close the bathroom door, flip the clock upside down, put a towel over the microwave and I couldn’t do anything about the curtain because I pulled it as tight as possible. I could hear everything in the hallway even though I wear ear plugs. ☹️ All I saved was 30$ staying here vs the Hyatt. I should have just stayed at the Hyatt!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GenBunny222
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Close to the Sprimgs and adventure we were seeking. This was the best experience we had on our week vacation. Definitely recommended! The people were friendly and it was nice to have a quiet place to come back to after exploring all day in the new area for us.