Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
Expedia.comUS$141
1,098 results
All reviews front desk great hotel great stay king suite complimentary breakfast fitness center room was clean late check up to date staff was very friendly and helpful fresh fruit definitely stay here again oatmeal one night stay manatee tour manatee swim inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021

Rust in the bathtub around the drain, bed smelled stale even after I sprayed my body spray all over it, AC sounded like an airplane taking off, light everywhere I had to stick a towel under the door to the hallway, close the bathroom door, flip the clock upside down, put a towel over the microwave and I couldn’t do anything about the curtain because I pulled it as tight as possible. I could hear everything in the hallway even though I wear ear plugs. ☹️ All I saved was 30$ staying here vs the Hyatt. I should have just stayed at the Hyatt!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GenBunny222
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Close to the Sprimgs and adventure we were seeking. This was the best experience we had on our week vacation. Definitely recommended! The people were friendly and it was nice to have a quiet place to come back to after exploring all day in the new area for us.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Truly a great hotel not far from any of Crystal River adventures. What was great is that the staff was so wonderful, it truly is the people that makes for a great business. And nice and clean accommodations of course.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2021

Hotel is very close to Birds Underwater tours, where we went to see manatees. The hotel staff provided bottled waters, and a breakfast to go bag for those of us leaving early before the breakfast station is open. Staff was kind, room and hotel overall was clean.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Beth the front desk person is exceptional for customer service. Was able to accommodate our late afternoon arrival with a beautiful king suite. She went above and beyond taking care of us. The room was excellent. Clean and very sanitary. Hotel is conveniently located close to dining places to eat in, take out or delivery. Would stay here again.

Room tip: All rooms were quiet and clean. King handicap room is exceptional.
Date of stay: January 2021