“Only restaurant we could find open during Hurricane Hermine.”

Claw Daddy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #26 of 111 Restaurants in Crystal River
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome , We pride our selves on serving the freshest seafood available ! We hand bread all seafood to order 1 We cut all steaks to order when you order , We have a good variety of items for the whole family to choose from !SUCH AS BURGERS ,GRILL CHICKEN 42 ITEM SALAD BAR ,RAW OYSTER BAR ! We are reasonably priced , Our lounge seats around 35 , We have lots of t v 's for your favorite game ,Karaoke on Thursday thru Saturday , So come in relax enjoy ! IT MAY TAKE A MINUTE DEPENDING ON HOW BUSY IT IS BUT IT WILL SURLY BE WORTH IT , THANK YOU
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We were glad to be able to find a restaurant open after Hurricane Hermine hit the coast. Electricity was off all over Crystal River, roads were closed due to flooding and in this mayhem there was Claw Daddy's. Thursday night ribs and Fish were welcome and very delicious. Friday lunch Land Sampler (wings, cheese sticks, mushrooms, onion rings) and Grouper sandwich were wonderful. Dinner Friday night, salad and T Bone steak were wonderful. They were hospitable and food was really good. Love them for being open at a really difficult time.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Due to Hurricane the owner and kitchen crew were taking orders and serving.The waitresses were flooded in with the storm.
The food and service was wonderful as usual. Christopher was our server and was wonderful. The salad is one of the best,due to No MSG and I can eat it without being sick for days from eating foods with MSG.So from now on this is going to be my restaurant, chains use MSG used to be only used by Chinese restaurants.So I wanted to share with those who are allergic to MSG LIKE ME.

2  Thank Beookeaileen20
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We had lunch at Claw Daddy's the other day. It's located at the end of a strip mall, just off Hwy 19 in Crystal River.

They have a nice selection of seafood, but most of it is fried. Had the crab cakes as a main, tasted good. My wife had a combination. Service was quick.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a hole in the wall with great food, very nice wait staff and reasonable prices this is a great pick. The fish was fresh and the restaurant was very cute although nothing fancy about it. We went here for lunch on the way to scalloping and thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Had lunch here and ordered the fried chicken. Had to wait a little longer to get the order, but this let me know that it was freshly cooked. The chicken was delicious and crispy. My sides were fried okra, and turnip greens and they were very tasty.
My only minor complaint would be that they seemed understaff with waitresses the day I visited. The waitresses seemed a bit stressed, but did what they could to make everyone comfortable. Never did see a manager on this visit either.
I would eat here again.