Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
PricelineUS$151
Hotels.comUS$151
HurbUS$156
1,014 results
All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk river ventures manatee tour great hotel great stay biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt early morning booked this hotel the hotel is clean breakfast bar comfortable beds would stay here again next morning one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Very nice clean hotel. Room service was every day, precautions taken during breakfast as well. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Can be tricky leaving the street because of how the exit is situated. The room was well equipped with small frig and microwave also.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Dan B
Management response:Responded 29 January 2021

Thanks for staying with us we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

I can today and all I can say is negative about this Hotel. I have been with my family previously in other Holidays Inn Express and perfect, but this one is horrendous.

The person working in the reception is unprofessional, using the mask on the neck , even with the Covid19 in Florida killing people. Gave me a room facing to a concrete wall, all is dirty, lights are very poor and yellow, carpets with stains. I don’t recommend this place. Brian the manager helped me with another room, but the hotel still bad. Also their customer service. I don’t understand how the score is 4.5.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Jorge C
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you, Jorge, for sharing your feedback! We love our guests and strive to provide exceptional service. We are sad to hear that your expectations were not met. We hope to have another opportunity to accommodate you in the future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 22 October 2020

Bring all your amenities plugs cords for your phones and other devices. They don't have modern conveniences, no desk, table. Couldn't see the river if only standing in front of our T.v. patio door was locked. Didn't get our money's worth paying top dollar. The staff were friendly and professional.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank O1480PTjudithh
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are sorry to hear that your expectations were not met this past stay. We will use this review as a training tool. We hope to have another opportunity to make your next stay exceptional!

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn’s and this one just didn’t live up to my stays elsewhere.
Upon check in I was told they didn’t have the reservation paperwork and he had to look up my reservation. I was not acknowledged as an IHG member or given my welcome amenity points( I had to ask about it at checkout). The next day while we were out I received a call asking about us not checking in. I advised the representative that I had checked in the night before and what our room number was. She said they had us down as a no show.
The room was small and cramped. The bathroom counter the doors didn’t close properly. There were 3 of us in the room yet the room only had two towels and wash cloths. The shower barley had any water pressure and it dripped the entire time after we used it. The TV in the room was small and hard to see from the bed not in front of it. The lamp beside the beds only had one plug on it yet the lamp on the table had two.
Hopefully the renovations they are doing in the lobby will also be done elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Mandkfun
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We love our guests and strive to deliver top-notch service. We will use this review as a training tool to continue to grow our team and become even better! We sincerely hope to have another opportunity to make your next stay exceptional.

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Room was clean. Overall feel of the hotel was dated. Pool was great, however, the pool furniture was not in good shape. Breakfast area was too small. Concerned that not all staff members wore masks. I would probably stay at another hotel if we returned to this area.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DogLoverDebbie
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to accommodate you. We are sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met and plan to use this review as a training tool to continue to grow our team and ensure the highest quality for future guests.