Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
HIExpress.comUS$141
FindHotelUS$140
HurbUS$146
1,014 results
All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk river ventures manatee tour great hotel great stay biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt early morning booked this hotel the hotel is clean breakfast bar comfortable beds would stay here again next morning one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

I can today and all I can say is negative about this Hotel. I have been with my family previously in other Holidays Inn Express and perfect, but this one is horrendous.

The person working in the reception is unprofessional, using the mask on the neck , even with the Covid19 in Florida killing people. Gave me a room facing to a concrete wall, all is dirty, lights are very poor and yellow, carpets with stains. I don’t recommend this place. Brian the manager helped me with another room, but the hotel still bad. Also their customer service. I don’t understand how the score is 4.5.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Jorge C
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you, Jorge, for sharing your feedback! We love our guests and strive to provide exceptional service. We are sad to hear that your expectations were not met. We hope to have another opportunity to accommodate you in the future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 22 October 2020

Bring all your amenities plugs cords for your phones and other devices. They don't have modern conveniences, no desk, table. Couldn't see the river if only standing in front of our T.v. patio door was locked. Didn't get our money's worth paying top dollar. The staff were friendly and professional.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank O1480PTjudithh
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are sorry to hear that your expectations were not met this past stay. We will use this review as a training tool. We hope to have another opportunity to make your next stay exceptional!

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn’s and this one just didn’t live up to my stays elsewhere.
Upon check in I was told they didn’t have the reservation paperwork and he had to look up my reservation. I was not acknowledged as an IHG member or given my welcome amenity points( I had to ask about it at checkout). The next day while we were out I received a call asking about us not checking in. I advised the representative that I had checked in the night before and what our room number was. She said they had us down as a no show.
The room was small and cramped. The bathroom counter the doors didn’t close properly. There were 3 of us in the room yet the room only had two towels and wash cloths. The shower barley had any water pressure and it dripped the entire time after we used it. The TV in the room was small and hard to see from the bed not in front of it. The lamp beside the beds only had one plug on it yet the lamp on the table had two.
Hopefully the renovations they are doing in the lobby will also be done elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Mandkfun
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We love our guests and strive to deliver top-notch service. We will use this review as a training tool to continue to grow our team and become even better! We sincerely hope to have another opportunity to make your next stay exceptional.

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Room was clean. Overall feel of the hotel was dated. Pool was great, however, the pool furniture was not in good shape. Breakfast area was too small. Concerned that not all staff members wore masks. I would probably stay at another hotel if we returned to this area.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DogLoverDebbie
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to accommodate you. We are sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met and plan to use this review as a training tool to continue to grow our team and ensure the highest quality for future guests.

Reviewed 22 August 2020

Nothing super fancy about this hotel but it provided exactly what I needed, a place to sleep, and take a shower. It was a good stay, hotel guests were quiet around us for the most part and the staff left us alone which is great with Covid going around. Was a bit confused because you have to wear masks though the lobby and there is a card in every room stating they will only be cleaning the rooms every 5 days- however we had someone come in and clean our room after we had only been there for one night for some reason. Room was pretty clean, a bit dusty. Good area and I felt pretty safe here. Probably would find a better hotel closer to Ocala next time though.

Date of stay: August 2020
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to have been able to accommodate you during your time with us.