Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
1,014 results
All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk river ventures manatee tour great hotel great stay biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt early morning booked this hotel the hotel is clean breakfast bar comfortable beds would stay here again next morning one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn’s and this one just didn’t live up to my stays elsewhere.
Upon check in I was told they didn’t have the reservation paperwork and he had to look up my reservation. I was not acknowledged as an IHG member or given my welcome amenity points( I had to ask about it at checkout). The next day while we were out I received a call asking about us not checking in. I advised the representative that I had checked in the night before and what our room number was. She said they had us down as a no show.
The room was small and cramped. The bathroom counter the doors didn’t close properly. There were 3 of us in the room yet the room only had two towels and wash cloths. The shower barley had any water pressure and it dripped the entire time after we used it. The TV in the room was small and hard to see from the bed not in front of it. The lamp beside the beds only had one plug on it yet the lamp on the table had two.
Hopefully the renovations they are doing in the lobby will also be done elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mandkfun
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We love our guests and strive to deliver top-notch service. We will use this review as a training tool to continue to grow our team and become even better! We sincerely hope to have another opportunity to make your next stay exceptional.

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Room was clean. Overall feel of the hotel was dated. Pool was great, however, the pool furniture was not in good shape. Breakfast area was too small. Concerned that not all staff members wore masks. I would probably stay at another hotel if we returned to this area.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DogLoverDebbie
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to accommodate you. We are sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met and plan to use this review as a training tool to continue to grow our team and ensure the highest quality for future guests.

Reviewed 22 August 2020

Nothing super fancy about this hotel but it provided exactly what I needed, a place to sleep, and take a shower. It was a good stay, hotel guests were quiet around us for the most part and the staff left us alone which is great with Covid going around. Was a bit confused because you have to wear masks though the lobby and there is a card in every room stating they will only be cleaning the rooms every 5 days- however we had someone come in and clean our room after we had only been there for one night for some reason. Room was pretty clean, a bit dusty. Good area and I felt pretty safe here. Probably would find a better hotel closer to Ocala next time though.

Date of stay: August 2020
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to have been able to accommodate you during your time with us.

Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

This was a clean and comfortable stay in a great location. Price was very reasonable. Ample parking and staff was very helpful. Breakfast was a bit sparse but understandable due to pandemic and we found plenty to eat.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Holiday Inn Express - Crystal River. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and hope for many more opportunities in the future. Safe travels and see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

As usual, I was pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Express. The rooms were spacious & clean. The staff were extremely courteous & personable. After reviewing trip advisor I’m glad this is the hotel I chose. None of the other hotels in the area looked as nice & well kept as this one. The staff called me the day before just as a courtesy to see if we would need anything upon arrival. The shower had good water pressure & the beds were comfy.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Come back again.