Hotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
1,014 results
All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk river ventures manatee tour great hotel great stay biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt early morning booked this hotel the hotel is clean breakfast bar comfortable beds would stay here again next morning one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020

Nothing super fancy about this hotel but it provided exactly what I needed, a place to sleep, and take a shower. It was a good stay, hotel guests were quiet around us for the most part and the staff left us alone which is great with Covid going around. Was a bit confused because you have to wear masks though the lobby and there is a card in every room stating they will only be cleaning the rooms every 5 days- however we had someone come in and clean our room after we had only been there for one night for some reason. Room was pretty clean, a bit dusty. Good area and I felt pretty safe here. Probably would find a better hotel closer to Ocala next time though.

Date of stay: August 2020
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to have been able to accommodate you during your time with us.

Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

This was a clean and comfortable stay in a great location. Price was very reasonable. Ample parking and staff was very helpful. Breakfast was a bit sparse but understandable due to pandemic and we found plenty to eat.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Holiday Inn Express - Crystal River. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and hope for many more opportunities in the future. Safe travels and see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

As usual, I was pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Express. The rooms were spacious & clean. The staff were extremely courteous & personable. After reviewing trip advisor I’m glad this is the hotel I chose. None of the other hotels in the area looked as nice & well kept as this one. The staff called me the day before just as a courtesy to see if we would need anything upon arrival. The shower had good water pressure & the beds were comfy.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Come back again.

Reviewed 1 August 2020

Although I never made it to the hotel I give the staff high marks for the efficient, clear and professional way they handled my (sad) need to cancel a three-night reservation. Kudos to their desk staff. This will certainly be my place to stay next time.

Date of stay: August 2020
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are sorry that you weren't able to make the trip. Thank you for your kind words. We hope to have another opportunity to accommodate you.

Reviewed 29 July 2020

My husband just stayed at this property a month ago, and Covid 19 measures were completely different than this stay. Breakfast buffet so people could get their own vs only having grab and go breakfasts (which was the case a month ago when he stayed). NO WAY should there be buffet breakfast in a state where Covid 19 cases are only rising. We did not have our room cleaned the 3 nights we were there, and we just got fresh towels. When we checked in, the gentleman was very grumpy, not friendly, and was wearing his mask only covering his face. Unfortunately, a mask covering your mouth isn't enough. The woman following the gentleman who checked us in wasn't wearing a mask at all. She put one on after she saw our family was all wearing masks.
The room was clean. It provided what we needed at a fair price. The bad part was that we did not feel safe or that the hotel was taking Covid 19 seriously. I will be submitting my feedback to IHG as well.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank GreekamericanMom
Becca Zalak, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback and concerns. We love our guests and strive to provide a safe environment for all. That said, I have spoken directly with management about this review. I would like to address your comments about breakfast first. We are following IHG's breakfast guidelines by individually wrapping food items for guests to grab. We are not doing our normal breakfast buffet. As for the masks, IHG has just released a new mandatory standard for all staff members and guests to wear masks at all times in public areas. Your concerns were heard and addressed. Safe travels and stay well.

We appreciate your patience as we navigate new territory and strive to do our part to keep all safe.