“My Fifth Birthday in a row was spent here”
Review of Vintage on 5th

Vintage on 5th
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Crystal River
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This is my favorite place to spend my birthday dinner and I have for the fifth year now. We are able to dine here two or three times a year and as always it was a perfect night, the staff is always welcoming as you come in the door, making you feel like you are the most important person there. The service is impeccable, thanks to Michael, who is such a warm, friendly, knowledgeable person who is professional and like an old family friend at the same time. We started our meal with an appetizer of beef tips covered with a horseradish sauce and a very fresh and tasty salad, all excellent. One special item Michael mentioned was a Veal dish (sorry can't remember the name) and I said I had never tried Veal before and without hesitating Michael said he had ordered the veal for his dinner and it had just come up and he brought the plate out to me for a tasting to see if I would like it, who does that?? And yes I ordered the veal dish as it was excellent! Thanks Michael! My husband had the shrimp and grits, excellent as always. I don't know who their chef is but I hope he/she stays around, it is rare to sit down to a meal and have each and every dish be fresh, tasty and perfect! Also thanks to Rodney for dessert (key lime pie, also excellent), a sweet gift to finish my day! What can I say..... Excellent!!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We went here during our short visit to Crystal River and it was Great! Big portions and very kind staff.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Crystal River for one night and decided to drop in and try this place and what a pleasant surprise. We did not have a reservation and ended up sitting at the bar but that was not an issue with a friendly server and a full menu.

We started off with smoked fish dip, served with toasted French bread and it was excellent. I had the 8oz sirloin with mash potatoes, my wife the seafood sauté. Both came with a salad.

My steak was perfect, her pasta was excellent the sides were a very good compliment to the meal.

So, great service, excellent food in a tiny hideaway in Chrystal River. It gives us at least one reason to return to the town.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great evening. Food was fantastic. An awesome experience. We enjoyed ribeye, grouper, seafood pasta, shrimp and grits and maple glazed pork chop. Delicious.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Menu choices change and so do daily specials. Food is good and so is the service. Parking across the street is adequate.