“Excellent take out”

Wong's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 352 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Excellent take out and very good food for a take out place. My children love the pork fried rice and have me get the jumbot so they have leftovers for lunch

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Wong's is small, I like the decor. The staff is fine and offers good service. Susan ordered egg rolls, white rice, won ton soup, pork chowmein, hot tea. I had fried rice, chicken, and hot tea.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We especially love the burrito-sized egg rolls. Maybe not the best but never disappoints. We order several times a year when we're in the mood for Chinese and want to stay at home. They deliver too but we usually pickup.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

big menu. very consistent. good prices. Wong's has been around a long time. Especially tasty egg rolls, coconut curry chicken, orange chicken.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Wong's very convenient to my residence but sad to say that's the only PRO I can come up with. I ordered their Hot/Sour soup. It was neither. Not spicy nor sour. There were generous chunks of chicken and tofu in a slurry that was more likened to chicken noodle soup instead. After several spoonfuls, it was put down the drain. The restaurant (take-out only) did not have that familiar aroma I find present in better places.

1  Thank Dan N