“First Trip. Definitely not our last”

Arun's Indian Kichen
Ranked #1 of 331 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Our friends took us to this restaurant this past Friday. It was our first time trying Indian food and it was a perfect way to introduce us to this style of cooking. The restaurant is small, perhaps four four-tops and two two-tops tables. There is counter ordering with then table service. The food was delicious. While some items can be ordered with heat, all items can be ordered without heat for those who want flavor without heat. We ordered the Naan, the Chicken Tikka Masala, and the Chicken Channa. They were all delicious items. We will be going back and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My experience began when I walked into this tiny take-out joint, redolent of Indian spice. I had the Lentil soup and the Kofta. Perfection. One problem that I've had lately with other Indian restaurants has been that they don't spice the dish enough even for this middle-aged white lady. I asked for a 3 or 4 level of spice and it was enough to let me know I was eating Indian food without hours of heart/stomach burn following. Loved it.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This isn’t a typical sit down Indian restaurant like you might expect. You order at the counter and then seat yourself in a small seating area. The waitstaff serves your food. The atmosphere is nothing special.
The food was excellent though! The chana masala and surti dal (both vegan choices) were very tasty. So were the chicken tikka masala and chicken biryani. The pricing was very reasonable.
They were doing really brisk take out business and the dining area was full too on the night we at there.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Yum! Best authentic Indian restaurant in Coral Springs by far. I love the vegetarian dishes and my husband loves any chicken dish.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

A typical hole in the wall restaurant w quality food. At first glance I wouldn’t walk in. It wasn’t busy and not even sure if it was open. Thanks To all of you trip advisor connoisseur’s, the reviews steered me right inside. The bread was crispy and delicate, the saag which I ordered w/o hot spice kept me wanting another bite. The chicken curry which we did order on the spicy side had great flavor all the way through and the fact that they take pride in their rice really shows as both visual and flavor are in terrific balance. Add Indian shows on TV and you realize that a line formed and the restaurant filled up while we enjoyed our experience.