“Take out”

Add it.
China Sea
Ranked #142 of 356 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

First time trying China Sea. Very pleased. Ordered Mei Fun and mu shu vegetable. The food tasted very fresh and healthy. Not greasy at all. Tasted like I would cook floe my husband and I without all the work! Will definitely go back again. The staff was very nice!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 16 May 2017

China Sea has a China decor, tables and chairs, a friendly staff. Susan and I had tea, egg rolls, soup, shrimp with vegetables.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Tiny little restaurant I would recommend taking out from with great service from the staff. Also good food and great location to our home doesn't hurt! My regular order is the Vegetarian Moo Shu and every time so far I have enjoyed it at this location. The first time we tried the restaurant, we got home and I discovered a missing ingredient so I was slightly annoyed (of course, I had wonderfully hot food waiting) but went back and nicely brought it to their attention. The guy was very apologetic and there was no problems getting the item. We went back a 2nd time and I ordered the Moo Shu again. I inquired before leaving about the ingredient but didn't realize I asked about the wrong one until the gentlemen gently corrected me and assured me everything was included this time. I was impressed he remembered me and got the impression he may have been teased in good nature by his co-workers for the rare slip-up. The third time we went I didn't feel the need to "check-in" with him and indeed everything was included.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Around 8:30 pm on a Sunday we were looking for Chinese food and saw this little take-out place, so we gave it a try. It is not a dine-in restaurant. While we waited on our order a stream of people came in and picked up their phone-in orders. We sat at a little table and watched how hard the kitchen staff worked. Everyone was animated with little conversation. I was impressed with their dedication to the work. When we got our food home, it was delicious and the portions were large. We had plenty left over for the next day. We will definitely order from this place again.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Got the pu-pu platter. The krab rangoon would have been really good if it had more than just the barest hint of krab in it, perfectly fried The wings (though a bit overcooked) and egg rolls were okay. The beef teriyaki was like leather, as were the ribs. The shrimp were vastly overcooked, yet the dough surrounding them was still doughy and gooey.

Date of visit: September 2016