“Good but lacking something...”

Chutney & Pickle Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #104 of 308 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We serve authentic Indian food, non-vegetarian and vegetarian food, Tandoori and Biryani. Our menu features chicken tikka masala, chicken korma, baighan barta, dal makhni, aloo gobi, jeera aloo, rogan josh and much more. To go with these delicious dishes, we offer our finest naan bread and wine of your choice. We are sure that our vegetarian cuisine is something you would love due to sheer variety and taste. We source our ingredients responsibly and use organic ingredients as much as possible. Our chicken is natural and free range, our meats are prime quality and our seafood is local and fresh.
Reviewed 14 February 2012

First of all, I enjoyed this restaurant. The atmosphere was upscale for an Indian place, but for me it lacked character. The service was good enough but I though the wait staff was a little stuffy. The food was very good, but I have had better. The prices are fairly high. My wife and I had dinner and drinks and spent $65.00. So while I did enjoy my experience, when I'm in the mood for Indian, I might go elsewhere.

2  Thank heferoho
There are newer reviews for Chutney & Pickle Fine Indian Cuisine

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Listen.. this is a new restaurant and it is the best indian food in Coral Springs. Yes, there are some other Indian restaurants in the area but they do not measure up to Chutney. Ambience is perfect. Comfortable. Plenty of room. You can not beat it. Centrally located in the middle of Coral Springs.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I went to their lunch buffet with my family. I was dissappointed with the very limited selection of items in their buffet. Definitely much skimpier than their competitors in the ft. Lauderdale area. Only 1 dish the chicken tikka masala was really good. The mutton was undercooked and hard to eat since most pieces were very bony. There was very little for vegetarians to eat. The kheer was undercooked. For the most part the spice levels had been toned down to suit the american tastes. As a result the food was not authentic at all. On the plus side fresh nan and tandoori chicken was brought to the table. The salad was also good. Much more selection is needed in the buffet - appetizers and main dishes for this place to compete with other indian restaurants in the area such as madras cafe or bombay grill

1  Thank AJFlorida
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We ordered a takeout, which perhaps isn't the best way of evaluating a restaurant, but thought it was poor value for money. Some of the servings were disappointingly small, there was a lot of bone in the meat dishes, and one dish was different to what we'd ordered.

1  Thank Dfbl
Reviewed 24 January 2012

First and foremost the Indian Food at any Restaurant needs to pass the taste test. Second, price is always important and lastly, a good Indian Food Restaurant should make you feel like you are enjoying your meal in a popular Indian restaurant in India. I realize that this may be asking for a lot in a Coral Springs Indian Food Restaurant but believe it or not, I have found one that has all that and more. Talk about variety, Chutney & Pickle offers excellent choices in both Northern Indian Food and Southern Indian Food! I like the fact that while you are enjoying your meal there, they play authentic Indian style music so if you close your eyes, you would swear that you are dining in India. Try this Restaurant one time and you will be a customer for life.!

2  Thank Jim R